Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the overseer of all things spoilery, I have a question: Master mode has been confirmed to be a "stat tweak" like Expert was. Is Journey mode a stat tweak too, or something more unique?
    Are we getting a achievement for 100% purity in the world? Or some other reward?
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    That is something I've given up on it's too far gone 84 % corrupt
    Blackbugatti101
    Blackbugatti101
    You should get the horrible person award from getting 100% corrupt.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    I did it just so i can get the crimson key so I have every item possible in my world and atleast I'm getting an award
    Hey Cenx I have a question will there be higher levels of healing potions like something that will restore 300 or more hp.
    • Love
    Reactions: TrickyTurtles07
    TrickyTurtles07
    TrickyTurtles07
    This is a possibility. Moonlord may have a potion drop in 1.4. Check spoilers as I'm not sure. Also thanks for following me! Your my first follower!
    If you have already gotten and answered this question, just leave this post be. But will every boss get a signature song? You could rename some songs like the boss (X) into the name of a boss. An idea I have is that some bosses will have some type of mixed song or combo if you spawn them all. I do only see one or two SENSIBLE combos though, the mech bosses and Plantera & Golem. So maybe it is up for debate.
    I have a weird question, what would the final boss of terraria look like if you went with the descending moon idea?
    JaxYT
    JaxYT
    Majora's mask moon
    Hey, if youre taking suggestions for the name of the final sword.. why not just "Journey's end?" To be honest that name would not only be "Cool" but its the last weapon in this game, of our journey. of course it's just a suggestion. i hope you take it into consideration
    I don't suppose 1.4 might have official texture pack support? (and hopefully a more straightforward way of making them)
    will the journey's end update come on xbox the same time as pc or will there be a delay
    willed
    willed
    there will be a delay of around 2-8 months I believe
    cheezy177
    cheezy177
    oof
    Cenx, why don't you guys at Terraria HQ make a post-moonlord boss called "Cthulhu"(there is a lot of folklore about him being moonlord's brother) and make Cthulhu similar to Ocram just more moonlordy?

I think it would be a great addition to the game.
    Does the new mobile update add new content apart from new HUD? Just curious
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It still has the same amount of content that was in when 1.3 for Mobile was 1st released. The recent update is mainly for Control and Gamepad Customization on-top of bug fixes. There will be a content update sometime later.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Didn't they also change how interacting with an NPC looks
    Amigo gaming!
    Amigo gaming!
    npc windows technically still are part of the hud, but thanks :)
    In the 1.4 update is the nurse going to sell healing potions? I mean the wizard sells mana potions and the nurse does use healing potions on you.

I have been playing for years(at first on the mobile versions then the PC) and I've always had to kill bosses for greater healing potions. Thank you for reading this.

Stay safe,
    VictorNHS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom