Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you have already gotten and answered this question, just leave this post be. But will every boss get a signature song? You could rename some songs like the boss (X) into the name of a boss. An idea I have is that some bosses will have some type of mixed song or combo if you spawn them all. I do only see one or two SENSIBLE combos though, the mech bosses and Plantera & Golem. So maybe it is up for debate.
    I have a weird question, what would the final boss of terraria look like if you went with the descending moon idea?
    JaxYT
    JaxYT
    Majora's mask moon
    Hey, if youre taking suggestions for the name of the final sword.. why not just "Journey's end?" To be honest that name would not only be "Cool" but its the last weapon in this game, of our journey. of course it's just a suggestion. i hope you take it into consideration
    I don't suppose 1.4 might have official texture pack support? (and hopefully a more straightforward way of making them)
    will the journey's end update come on xbox the same time as pc or will there be a delay
    willed
    willed
    there will be a delay of around 2-8 months I believe
    cheezy177
    cheezy177
    oof
    Cenx, why don't you guys at Terraria HQ make a post-moonlord boss called "Cthulhu"(there is a lot of folklore about him being moonlord's brother) and make Cthulhu similar to Ocram just more moonlordy?

I think it would be a great addition to the game.
    Does the new mobile update add new content apart from new HUD? Just curious
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It still has the same amount of content that was in when 1.3 for Mobile was 1st released. The recent update is mainly for Control and Gamepad Customization on-top of bug fixes. There will be a content update sometime later.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Didn't they also change how interacting with an NPC looks
    Amigo gaming!
    Amigo gaming!
    npc windows technically still are part of the hud, but thanks :)
    In the 1.4 update is the nurse going to sell healing potions? I mean the wizard sells mana potions and the nurse does use healing potions on you.

I have been playing for years(at first on the mobile versions then the PC) and I've always had to kill bosses for greater healing potions. Thank you for reading this.

Stay safe,
    VictorNHS
    CenX just a quick question in 1.4 will the be more options for mage or summoner yes/no and if you aren't allowed to say that's fine
    Reactions: VictorNHS
    The Storm
    The Storm
    There's already been several new summoner weapons shown off, and I'm sure there will be tons of new mage weapons.
    C
    Cgs17702
    Thanks
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Yes. :)
    When is 1.3.4 coming to mobile?
    RandomAxolotl
    RandomAxolotl
    2000 years later you still don’t have it
    Darth Squid
    Darth Squid
    If you buy then play it on PC it has a chance to update for Console, and Mobile. ;)

Happened to me, but i'd happily buy Terraria three times over
    Hey Cenx, for 1.4 are you going to add an expert item for the lunitac cultist? Also are you going to give an expert item to betsy she a treasure bag but she doesn't give you one. I don't have an idea for it but I would like an expert item for the cultist, he is my favorite boss. I'm sorry if this was a waste if you're already done with all the stuff in the update.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom