yudgefudge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: Finally masters terraria's spriting style.
    Terraria: Change style.
    Me: screams
    four plus four
    four plus four
    If you think you've "mastered" the style, then there is no way you actually have.
    Also Terraria's style hasn't really changed. New sprites are generally better than old ones, sure, but that's always been the case.
    Source: I sprite sometimes.
    Everyone angry about the fact they cratespam in hardmode to stop the spread of Corruption/Crimson.

lmao make a large world. The jungle will be immeasurable (seriously, I had a Jungle, then Crimson, then more Jungle) and you can just put pylons everywhere
    The frog leg is getting a tinker of some kind. In Chippy's new upload, he hovered over it, and it said "material"!
    So far, we have a finch, glowing bats, a vampire frog, and white tigers. These are some cool summons!
    YeetPingu
    YeetPingu
    I hope there is a penguin summon
    Do not contact
    Do not contact
    having nine white tigers must break your frame rate
    Alright, for my final reaction to the Journey's End reveal today...

gets up from chair
    takes off glasses
    cleans them

.....what

That's not the game that came out in 2011 anymore. Terraria then was the simple "Minecraft copy".

This is the game that has one of the most sweet, passionate and amazing fanbase, even better developers, and the best game.

The journey hasn't ended guys, it's just begun.
    How many weapons in the game summon things but are not summons? So I can trick myself that I’m doing summoning right, meanwhile I’m hybridizing (y’know, the actual right way).
    Me: builds a cramped-as-:red: base
    NPCs: So you have chosen death.
    novvon
    novvon
    What if you harm NPCs? Will they be VERY angry? NPCs have become Minecraft villagers...
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    What I don't get is why they stop attacking enemies when they're unhappy. What if they're the only one in the area?
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    They hate their lives so they commit suicide because they are in a small house
    Just beat ML with pure melee!
    My weapons were Terra Blade, Possessed Hatchet, North Pole, Solar Eruption and The Eye of Cthulhu.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Cool

PLS don't judge me Melee community but I have lost alot of faith in the Terra blade after it was changed from its old gen version and also PLS don't hurt meh
    I'm a developer of the Esper class mod! I can tell you this, the update is coming soon ;)
    Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Esper class? What could that stand for?
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Its supposed to be ESPer.
    A psychic.
    Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Ah, that sounds interesting!
    Imagine if the final sword was called Journey's End.

That'd be a feels trip of a sword for sure.
    Reactions: neoselket
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    HappyDays is the only Terraria Youtuber who's content isn't either cringy or just boring. He's energetic, has organic comedy, and actually enjoys what he's doing no matter how many views he gets.

I slightly agree on the laugh tho.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Meanwhile thinking about starting bad Terraria yt then realised he is just a boring cringe kid who isn't funny
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Personally i love HappyDays, his reactions are hilarious. Chippy's alright, but kinda boring.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom