Terraria Community Forums

Merpington 101
Merpington 101
I have done that to! all you really need is a Possessed Hatchet and a UFO and you can kill him rather easily.
Welshie the terra blade
Welshie the terra blade
Oh I didn have a possessed so I just used the nurse to cheese my way through and now I plan to do it to the moon lord to does that work some YouTuber (cuse) made a moonlord guide and he said that’s a effective cheese strat
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
This may be different,but I do this. First, build a house like this
⬜= block
⬛=wall
🔶= the door
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🔶⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🔶⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🔶⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
There obviously needs to be a chair and table for the nurse to move in.

For me, five items are a MUST:
1. Full Beetle Armor
2. Solar Eruption
3. Stardust Dragon Staff
4. Bewitching Table
5. Greater Healing Potions
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
Full Beetle Armor is the best armor Pre-Moon Lord. It can be crafted from full Turtle armor and some Beetle Husks, the latter being dropped by Golem. If you do the battle again after defeating Moon Lord, I recommend Solar Flare Armor.
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
The Solar Eruption can be obtained by using Solar Fragments at an Ancient Manipulator,dropped by the Lunatic Cultist. This will be the best weapon to use against Moon Lord using this method.
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
The Stardust Dragon Staff is the best summon for the fight, as it does damage really quickly. It can be crafted from Stardust Fragments at the Ancient Manipulator.
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
The Bewitching Table is a good enhancement to the Stardust Dragon's ability to deal damage. Make sure you use it right before the battle. It can be found in the Dungeon or bought from the Witch Doctor.
Greater Healing Potions are for the times when the nurse keeps moving and can be a life saver.
Merpington 101
Merpington 101
Do this correctly and you have successfully beaten Chutulu! Yes, Moon Lord is Chutulu.
Back
Top Bottom