Digitus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning, afternoon or evening, I come to inform everyone that I will soon start a fanfiction again, I know I had one but it was a failure, and I prefer not to talk about it.
    If I say that I will re-introduce several charismatic characters ...
    I mean, the ones that most liked some, like Alpha, Aura and Sombrus.
    (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I told you I made a fanfic, nothing more)
    Also, I will do on
    I post this because im sad,i know no one cares,but i feel sad now.
    For those who will report for racism,no,i dont have nothing agaisnt dark people.
    tenor.gif

I feel sad T-T
    Peach Head
    Digitus
    Digitus
    One of my friends died because of coronaasshole.
    So,im going to make a Calamity fanfic, tell me if you want it, or you dont even care,ha...
    Someone,anyone,make a time machine,i need 1.4,NOW,send help,i cant stop watching 1.4,send help xd,nah,its just i love 1.4,corruption solar vortex furniture...Yay!!
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Yes...I see,but it was an good shot, so...Welp,i have seen we will get Vortex furniture,ya know what that means,vortexian? Your raze will get his own furniture.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Then I can finally create my Vortexian base.
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    I know we're getting Vortex and Solar furniture, but what about Nebula and Stardust? I would love to build themed houses around the pillar spawn locations.
    More expresso,less depresso.
    By the way im working on a mod,but since i dont know how to make bosses or codes or biomes that mod will never exist.
    Confirmed,my Tech world mod will never exist.
    What i think when i see so much messages of something has awoken.
    1.Someone is already bothering.
    2.I'm going to get my best weapon.
    3. See what happened.
    4.But what happened !?
    5.I am going to leave.
    6.Oops! A dollar elsewhere! I'll be right back.
    7.Fck this :red: im out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom