Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    It's kinda bizarre that town npcs have no reactions about the Werefox.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Most of them don't react you turning into a Werewolf or Merfolk too. :p
    Added: And now I recall that someone once made a suggestion thread for NPC dialogue for those transformations.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, that's true. Beside I wonder what will happen if the player talks to a dog or cat while transformed into a Werewolf. Most likelly nothing will happen, I guess.
    I'm a bit worried on my multiplayer gameplay on Master mode. By the way I survive so horribly on boss fights, I think I wont be getting summoner set until Hardmode.
    At least I got the Imp Staff.
    With the update, It seems like the devs fixed the game economy :D. Now I need coins and have what to spend coins on.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    By the way, enjoy Terraria 1.4 update guys. And I wont be left behind in this exploration! (depending on how my pc will behave to the update)
    Edit:. Midnight for me already, Happy Birthday Terraria!
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    And to finish, the new revive system is really useful if you fear playing on Expert Mode. The companions will be real buddies to you during your gameplay on it.
    I'm really amazed by the result of the revive system in the companion mod. I'll even try to add some extra dialogues companions can end up saying while reviving others, sometime.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Oh yeah, I also want to emphasize the fact that the Expert Mode has helped me on debugging this new system, even more since my character were dying by stupid ways, even more in the Jungle.
    What is kind of hindering my testing is building shelters for the npcs and companions, since I'm using a new world with new character to test that.
    Finally I've been able to send my mod files to github. Now I'll need to practice messing with it some more, and find out how to make the tmodloader... Thing.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Haha, and she has more health than the original. I hope she don't try taking her place.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    It took me a while to notice, but her health is like that because of the NExperience compatibility.
    So... If a fire launching weapon is the Flame Thrower, then a water/ice launching weapon is an Extinguisher? And what would a lightning launching weapon be?
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    a zappy zappy
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Lightning Rod.
    Or a storm cloud.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Lightning Rod seems fine, beside It would work in the reverse?
    The new Journey mode seems to be perfect for Adventure Maps, at least with a few little more features to benefit them.
    I'm doing some more experiences with TerraGuardians mod, adding an alternative revive system to the mod.
    Little advice, 2 weeks until Terraria 1.4 release. Try TerraGuardians mod before May 16th to get Vladimir TerraGuardian on any character you start playing with.
    I'm getting impressed with myself by how I made the new class systems on my future tModLoader mod. Time to make classes to do cool stuff!
    Well, there is now a reason to build towns on different places now. I wonder how It will be to build them, though. Or if npcs will use their furnitures...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom