Spyder Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We made it! We've crossed the finish line and the Epilogue has been posted! ;P

IT'S DONE! The Final section of the Final Chapter has been posted! Epilogue next week, but the Story has Landed!

One chapter segment remaining. Friday we hit "The End". After that, it's just the Epilogue. ;P

We're in the last week! Update Posted:

Oh yeah, story updated yesterday, and etc.

Soooo.... I haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's "Technically" still "Monday" for Me... >.>

Anyway, update posted. ;P

Chapter 30: An Awakening of Sorts Begins.

Final section of Chapter 29 posted! All external sites have been updated, and we're heading into that last chapter (Chapter 30: An Awakening of Sorts) at last! ;P
    Spyder Z
    Spyder Z
    Heh, it's long. Because I took such a hiatus, there's basically no longer anyone still around in the literature forums, and getting into a 100K(ish) piece of fiction is a big ask for folks who haven't been following along. So while I obviously think anyone could / would enjoy it, knowing what you're signing up for is important too. ;P
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    haha, ok, ill repl when i finish chapter one
    Spyder Z
    Spyder Z
    Hah, sounds good. ;P
    Oh yeah, updated the story. ;P

Updated!

I may have finished my Epilogue... We'll see if I revisit it between now and the time to post it, but it 'feels' pretty complete.
    Update Posted:

Wow, this place has spiffed up since I was last here. ;P Now that the game's closing out, I should Finally close out my story. -.-
    Nope. No Writing Contest in my Absence. But so much awesome has been added to the game that I don't know if I can keep up! D:
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.... *Cries*
    Spyder Z
    Spyder Z
    Of 'Course' there would be an official writing contest while I'm away... ;P
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You should go away more often then. :3
    Spyder Z
    Spyder Z
    If it would encourage more writing contests I would do so gladly and consider it my gift to the community! As it is, I can only lament the missed opportunity.
    I'm soon to go on a short vacation, and had considered getting some writing done (Finally!?). Perhaps I'll be doing more than just ART... ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom