Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey has anyone noticed a bug where cracked bricks don't completely break when you fall on them this make the pitfall traps in the dungeon just a time waster and annoying
    IDK if this is not a bug and purposefully in the game but this slowed me down from getting the new desert summoning staff which then i used to make a new grinder that has a 100% drop rate
    Should I avoid adding the PC prefix when reporting any bugs and issues?
    00Banshee00
    00Banshee00
    Adding it probably makes it easier for the mods to filter through the reports. As for the reported prefix, mods can change it afterwards.
    There would be some way that the phantom armor didn't have that half invisibility? I mean just in case, and if you could turn off the brightness of the pillar armor? i just ask.
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    whats phantom and pillar armor?
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Vortex,nebula,solar,stardust,moon l...Wait no,and the spectre armor that is crafted from chlorophyte bars and spectre essence... (I dont remember the name well)
    Z
    Zenith_Master
    I feel like this too but about the Solar armor instead I hate having the Solar Shield infront of me while im playing i wish there was some way to keep the De-buff but hide the solar sheild
    Hey could you please look at my two threads about mispellings?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I'm working my way through the bug reports one by one, no need to let me know about them :)
    superwill771
    superwill771
    But have you read them already?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Those are extremely low priority bugs, probably among the lowest priority issues in the entire section. They are not something you need to bring to my attention personally. :)
    Just thought I'd tell you you're almost at 8,000 messages. Also 1.4 is lit.
    Hey Leinfors, nice work on update 1.4! I do want to ask, I have heard that characters cannot be rolled back to previous versions, but do characters and worlds from previous versions (such as 1.3.5) make it to 1.4?
    Pixus
    Pixus
    I'm pretty sure they can be converted to 1.4's save file format.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Yes, Characters and Worlds from 1.3.5 and other previous versions should work when the 1.4 update comes out.

The reverse is impossible however. 1.4 characters and worlds won't work in the 1.3.5 version or earlier versions. (It is possible to still have earlier versions of the game using installers from the GOG version of the game.)
    Welp...We are close of 1.4...Ahem...
    aggressive mode
    Launch the bomb 1.4 now or we will use our best equipment...
    XD
    Zoue
    Zoue
    Xp
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Oh no guys, he's launching the 1.4 Bomb.

Better hide 1.4 in our deepest bunkers and delay until next year!
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Leinfors,give the 1,4 and no one will be harm...
    Journey’s end is so amazing!!!
    I’m sure Loki and the rest of the team is as excited as we are. Bosses update,journey mode and more stuff!!!
    I can’t wait!
    Hi Leinfors
    I have an idea for a new weapon
    You know a double-Barrelled shotgun with a hook from DOOM Eternal, and what if you make the same but only with a sawn-off shotgun
    Craft: sawn-off shotgun+hook (To use hook you need press RMB)
    Can work as a normal hook, but you can cling to mobs (over the latter is already at your discretion)
    Do not contact
    Do not contact
    That goes it the suggestions section of the forums
    Any clues about what is happening with Mobile? You guys were quite cryptic in the April SotG.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I believe its still on bug fixing for the Controls/Custom UI update, and then they'll probably be working on the next updates.
    TerrariaGeek401
    TerrariaGeek401
    I meant, what's in the next update? I'm very curious.
    How do you choose beta testers? And What do you think the next game you make will be? as Terraria is definitely out of main updates, will there be a Terraria 2, or just a clean slate on a similar type of game.
    How do you guys see all the submissions and choose the 25?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Loki and I (both) manually reviewed all 7000 or so submissions, and pulled out about 400 of our favorites. (based on comparing each of our favorites and picking the ones we both agreed on)

We then worked with Cenx to narrow that 400 down to about 75.

Of those 75, we had the ENTIRE team vote on which 25 to include.

It took a couple of weeks for sure!
    Blackbugatti101
    Blackbugatti101
    Wow you guys did that really fast!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom