StormStruckDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wish Summoners got a heck of a lot more than they did; 1.4 was a good step in the right direction, but it sadly wasn't enough, not by a long shot. :c (Also oof, Terraprisma is a RIP for me)
    Reactions: neoselket
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Tell me about it... also the terraprism is sick. I got it yesterday. Actually fighting her in the day was NOT sick.
    Really hoping the Whips don't get gimped like spears, and have tons of em to upgrade to over time, all the way up to an end-game one! Otherwise, they won't be as viable as I'd like D: (I'd love to do nothing but summoner + whip, tbh, so that's my hope!)
    Wondering how we'll get the Plaguebringer Robes vanity (Definitely my favorite, hopefully nothing end-game locked D: )
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    Well, I'm pretty sure that said all of the vanity sets would be obtained the same way.
    StormStruckDragon
    StormStruckDragon
    @Phenomalix008 That's fair but they aren't all obtained the same way; You've got some that come from goodie bags, some that are randomly dropped or looted, or even just flat out bought!

Only time will tell, but I'm still hoping it's not time locked (IE, Halloween stuff)
    StormStruckDragon
    StormStruckDragon
    @Digitus99 Hopefully treasure bag, or bought from NPC (maybe clothier?) Halloween wouldn't make sense IMO, no reason to make it one of the time-locked ones since it's not actually a costume themed vanity, unlike say the Reaper costume
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom