Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, regarding my bug report, I've added additional information and I'm not sure whether the whole reporting system picks up edits or if it's a separate thing, so if it is a separate thing, could you add the info I've added to the report? Thanks in advance :)
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    It actually does NOT pick up edits like that, so good call :)

Can you just make a post in there indicating such so that its at the top of the list tomorrow? I'm not working right now, and I don't want to forget it, I'll see it then!
    I am Merp
    I am Merp
    Alright, sure thing!
    Edit: Oh, I didn't read that you said tomorrow so I went ahead and did it earlier wondering why you would want me to do it now since it'd get buried under everything else. I'll make sure to actually do it tomorrow.
    So, I heard that lots of Journey's End items are references to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Your character resembles the main character in that game, and you were a primary developer for those items... is this a coincidence? Doubtlessly someone else has figured this out, but my brother and I decided to ask.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's never too late, with the re-releases and whatnot. `:)
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    As much as I love SOTN, not too many items are a direct reference. My vanity set was heavily inspired by Alucard, of course. We did add a flavor text on the Leather Whip that is a reference.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Terraprisma is VERY, VERY similar in behavior to Joachim's swords from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, but from what I can tell, this was not an intentional reference when Yoraiz0r made it. You may notice that if you use a character named Leinfors, the swords have a distinct color scheme that looks more like Joachim's, however :)

The Bloody Tear also has a Castlevania reference, albeit not one from SOTN.
    A quick question: Is reflected damage (like turtle armor set) capped at 1000 now? If so when does this change happens?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That's correct. It was an intentional change since there is a form of one of the bosses capable of inflicting more than 1,000 damage to the player. It is to prevent too much damage from reflecting back to make the fight too easy.
    felis
    felis
    @ Aurora3500 Thanks, I found this when I tried to fight that boss with Turtle armor, Brain of Confusing and Black Belt.
    Hello Leinfors, a random question: How do you think of the method cheesing Moon Lord by wiring 1000 toilets (so their projectiles can remove Moon Lord's due to how the game handling projectiles)?
    A bug need to be fixed or something fun like hoiks?
    I think you should add Diving to terraria. To activate diving hold down while in the air or in water. This makes you fall faster. The downside to this is that you take more damage when you hit the ground.
    Thanks for reading.
    @Leinfors, I was told to get in contact with u about the "movment restriction" bug.
    I had it quite frequently the past days and may be able to provide some information.
    I still have to say that i can`t find a pattern.
    Maybe some of my experience might help thou.
    With kind regards,
    Suspicious Looking Sheep.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    We are trying to investigate the issue, but it is caused by something external to Terraria sending inputs to Terraria, which is blocking most other inputs. I'll let you know if there are any questions we have, as our lead programmers only look into one issue at a time.
    HitsujiKumo
    HitsujiKumo
    It often happens when i klick on something outside of the game when in single Player, which makes the game pause, not the only moment thou.
    Just hit me up when there are questions
    F
    Flying_fishyy
    Pretty sure if you hold down s key while this happens you can move with relative ease When it happened to me I just restarted my PC and that seemed to do the trick.
    I'm sure this is a question that has been asked before but: what is the best pasta?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I don't know, I like a lot of varieties!

Spaghetti is classic, but I most often prefer ziti or fettucini. Alfredo or marinara are both good choices. Ground beef or chicken work great as meat.
    I would love to see your art on the thread, but all the images are from tinypic, which stop operating. Is there any way I could still see them?
    Do you have advice for those willing to take their art a little more seriously?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I don't, I'm a terribly slow artist who uses backwards/inefficient techniques that many artists would frown on.

Not someone who should be giving art advice :p
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's okay because you're still an inspiration for people like me. `:)
    Has jungle cabins been removed? Searched for a hour to find a sharpening station but couldn't find any at all. Only alone gold chests
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I assure you that they still exist, though there is always the slight possibility of a dodgy seed or just a bias against them.
    Try going through it with a Spelunker potion, I'm sure you'll find one.
    00Banshee00
    00Banshee00
    As long as they exist it's OK... I just don't want waste time searching for them only later to find out that they've been removed
    Could you make Fossil armor stronger pleeeeeeeeease? It's now too hard to explore underground desert and mine the fossil, and the Fossil armor doesn't worth that much work at all. Could you give it better stats than Ninja armor? I'm a Chinese so if my sentences are hard to read just point it out plz. Thank you.
    Me trying to maintain morale while pushing through the endless tides of bug reports
    Can you make sifting quicker and is it possible to get a world that is mostly a desert biome or frozen
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There aren't really mostly desert/frozen worlds, but some worlds may have a surprising number of deserts.

Sifting?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That doesn't really happen unless the Devs specifically code a seed to make a world all of one biome or such changes, like the seed that makes the entire world a bee hives.
    C
    Cgs17702
    By sifting I mean using extractor and could you add something which allows you to see if you need to research the item in the crafting menu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom