B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I was thinking of maybe going on a suggestion hiatus instead of just leaving, but the more I look at 1.4, the more :red: I see in this game that is completely lacking or shoddily done.
    I don't wanna say they didn't give a :red:, but it really feels like they don't and it makes me feel like I've wasted several years of my life genuinely trying to help a game that doesn't want any.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Mods should not be required to fix a game, only to further add to it.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I was really looking forward to some of the drop rate and reforge issues being resolved in this update. This was most certainly not the case...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good update IMO; however, there was quite a few aspects of the previous versions of the game that added little to gameplay but since have not been addressed. Why?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    who knows. They had beta testers, but it looks like the testers didn't do their jobs that well.
    Oh shoot, Happy Birthday, Bry!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It feels refreshing seeing fellow members wish someone happy birthday. `:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Bry
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Right I remember why I got no happy birthdays. My birthday is on May 16th, and that's too important of a date for me to have birthday time.

imagine unintentionally sounding passive aggressive
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Happy late birthday!
    You need to update your About page. It still says you are 17. You turned 18, today! (Happy Birthday man)
    B
    Bry
    Bam, done. I went over the rest of it as well; might go back and add some more, later.
    Thanks for that and for the birthday wishes, Spaz!
    Your free trial of life has ended.
    B
    Bry
    Oh god
    That is the most anxiety-inducing way of phrasing that you could have thougHT OH MY GOD I’M EIGHTEEN!
    Dundershock
    Dundershock
    I hope you enjoy your free trial expiration!
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    But at least you is free now
    Welp, alright, I did a thing on the balance thread that Leinfors made.
    I am now taking a b r e a n k e from suggestions.
    Work-in-progreeeeeeess!
    kOjo3OI.png
    COOKl
    COOKl
    imagine being able to draw
    B
    Bry
    It takes a lot of work to figure out how the body bodies, and even more to actually translate that to a drawing. What you see here took me 4 freakin’ hours, which may or may not be waaaay slower than some other people can print out finished products.
    That’s not to discourage you; it’s just a little bit of insight for if you really wanna geet goode at drawing.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I can be good at drawing if I go full throttle and use a reference
    Oh god, so many of the new tinkers are awful, why
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    flesh knuckles with power glove

not even mechanical glove... power glove
    B
    Bry
    `:sigh: hoo, man
    They crammed the Obsidian Skull, Obsidian Rose and Magma Stone together, for god’s sake! The ROSE still sucks!
    I thought there were playtesters; how did these things happen???
    ALRIGHT FOLKS I DIDN'T WANNA DO THIS BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT
    No, I don't want to help you guys out with your Suggestions in any way unless I go out of my way to ask; I have my own :red: I wanna do.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    mmmmmmmmm can you help me make a sprite for my new item that is totally rad it's basically every item combined into one but it's mainly made to stop all DoT effects also it costs 5000 lava charms
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Can I play with it
    B
    Bry
    My response to you is Storm Diver's current avatar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom