neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, my internet is being really weird lately. Youtube works fine, but everything else is really slow, and minecraft servers are acting as if i have dialup(i can join, but it just lags out infinitely after). And yet for some reason speedtest says my speeds are normal, which they definitely aren't. Why is it so inconsistent?!
    I'm trying to record hollow knight, but OBS keeps screwing up the resolution. Even when the recording resolution in OBS is the same as the resolution of hollow knight, it's weirdly offset to the right and some stuff is cut off. Please help!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    By the way, i fixed it. All i did was right click the source for hollow knight, go to properties, and either check or uncheck stretch image to screen.
    I finally got a new graphics card, so my new PC is officially finished now!
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Specs?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    amd fx-8350 8-core processor
    16 gb ram
    NVidia GeForce gtx 1650 super graphics card
    asrock 760gm-hdv motherboard
    evga 600w power supply
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Not bad, mine has:
    Intel i7 4790 (Pretty old CPU)
    16GB DDR3 RAM
    Nvidia MSI GTX 1070 8GB
    Gigabyte Z97P-D3 motherboard
    Corsair CX600M power supply
    We finally got the new computer set up! The fan's a little loud, and the graphics card we were gonna use didn't work, so we're using a temporary one that's not as good, but it works!
    Ok so my graphics card says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a GTX 960 graphics card on windows 7.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Update: Driver version 347.25 works, but it crashes when i try to run dark souls 3, sekiro, and risk of rain 2, although things like minecraft and hollow knight work fine.
    I'm really ticked that you can't play the old cube world version anymore. I still have the files, but apparently some sort of DRM prevents you from opening it or something. Wollay has lost all my respect.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If anyone does know of a way to run it, that'd be much appreciated.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Edit: I fixed it! For anyone with the same problem, i deleted "interface.plx" and it worked!
    WOOHOO! They got rid of torch luck! thank you, re-logic!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    They got rid of BAD Torch Luck. Meaning, biome torches still have an effect in their respective biomes but using any other torch to light places up doesn't affect things negatively.
    That's it. I'm going back to 1.3. I just can't stomach all the changes. I don't even think mods can fix this.
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    If the music is the main thing you can’t handle then just turn it down. It’s that simple.

I think you might just need to get used to the changes, especially after playing 1.3 for years.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    But it isn't just the music. It's a big thing, yes, but there's also the sucky new world generation, the crappy luck system, inflated NPC shop prices, and the weird desert fossil+dungeon brick physics. The whole experience is just not fun now. Every 2 minutes i run across something i hate that reminds me of just how much was messed up.
    Tarluk
    Tarluk
    What's wrong with the new world generation? I haven't noticed anything outside of larger glowing mushroom biomes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom