Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys remember my desert pylon video with the bad quality and bad vocal recording, well I’m going to re post it with better quality, and this time no vocal(and no music though sorry)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    And I’m going to keep the original up just so people know when I came alive again...
    Working on the forest pylon build, to be honest this is the longest build, it may be like 2+ hours long.... I actually think it may be 1 hour 30 min. But do hallow enemies spawn in pre hardmode?
    I’m so excited for mobile 1.4, not to play the game again, just that I’m going to be playing with my brothers, my older brother who got off from terraria is coming back to play with us!(he still doesn’t like how we are going to do the pylon system, and I’m like just try it, you’ll see how good it is.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Pylon system offers another way to play the game, rather than the same washed up way we use to run the game.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I know, I try to explain it to him and he says he doesn’t care at all, *sigh*
    I don’t know why, bu whenever I see people do fanart for the angler, I like him more than in game.... he just looks more kiddish, and I like that, and hey I like fishing(because of 1.4 I started fishing on 1.2 and 1.3... lol)
    I was going to post the video of the cavern pylon tomorrow morning, but then I realized I forgot to take a picture of my build, so I’m going to have to delay it to the afternoon, but I’ll still give you that juicy hardcore series...... don’t cry for me just don’t please...
    Sorry for another status post, I literally have nothing else to do, but over that:
    Is it just me or even if I want to delete a message on the forum, I don’t delete(depending on the reason, if I think it’s rude I’ll delete it for sure, if it’s stupid ehhh it’ll depend) I’m the kind of person who is like, oh this is like I’m talking to them In person.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    That includes with editing, sometimes I do edit just to not make more posts or stuff, sometimes I may edit to fix grammar mistakes, but literally I’m the guy who would talk weird at times like uhh I don’t know keep say soldier wrong and keep saying shoulder a bunch of times till I get it right... lol
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    What I like to do is give myself an hour after updating a status as I see that as the most reasonable time for me.
    I am usually horrible when playing in hardcore normal mode, but when I’m playing on master mode pc, it’s super easy, probably because it’s a pc lol
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Yea, you'd have to play a lot more passive and scared. I rather just run in and have fun.
    Pedguinarmy12
    Pedguinarmy12
    I am doing hardcore rn and it is my first try :/
    I got an early waterbolt, but died to king slime. Funny enough, the king slime died to a projectile from the waterbolt 5 seconds after I died.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Ahh well at least you didn’t die to a simple thing
    ahh noooo! Doesn’t hardcore open your eyes to every simple thing, it does it for me.
    Edit: rampage, yea I get that, it’s just when you die your like ughhh! (I hate it when you die to like a boulder trap)
    I remember those old cringy memories, of my self from a couple years back, yikes why did I think a modded boss was a vanilla boss? And how I didn’t even knew the terraria wiki existed....
    Me here sitting afraid that I couldn’t beat plantera in 3ds, kept dieng while trying to build my arena, but yet didn’t die to here on my first attempt (beating plantera is the farthest I have gotten on 3ds as of today) but yet I have died a million times trying to build the arena, what the heck?!?!
    So guys, I’m not going to post a building video today, I don’t have any idea of what I’m going to do for the underground’s pylon, so I’m just going to record me playing hardcore master mode, sped up, or just recorded twice or thrice or fourice
    ok got the recording done! now comes the editing. so tomorrow is when its going to be released, hopefully.
    Triohero
    Triohero
    Hope the vid is great! Can’t wait to watch! (What is it about? I would honestly watch anything to be intrigued, entertained, and/or pass the time :naughty:)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It’s just a building video for the desert(in 1.4), i might post it sometime today, if I get around to adding my voice in certain parts(I won’t be doing that for most of my build videos) burn it may be tomorrow, just now I’ll be sure to make a thread for my video on YouTube.
    Triohero
    Triohero
    Ok I can’t wait! I love build videos of terraria!
    :D
    Just an update on how I think I’m going to be able to upload a video to YouTube, so I think I may Be able to post it either on Wednesday-Friday. If I’m able to finish the build for the mod by Monday or Tuesday, that’s just my speculation.
    So yeah guys I’m going to have to delay some of my build videos for a mod that I’m helping with. Sorry for the inconvenience but I’ll try to do my best to upload some building videos in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom