Nigel368
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just lost my whole armor collection of almost all of the armors in the game when I updated my Switch Terraria to 1.4. If you have any worlds with mannequins don't load them! (On the Switch version)
    Do you want to play terraria we could start a conversation and I could help you with farming or something?
    Reactions: Nigel368
    Boomuncher is gone
    Boomuncher is gone
    We are friends on switch
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    I'm trying to think what we could do, I have all ready farmed for the cell phone ankh shield terra blade materials for the zenith, rod of discord, and just about every boss drop. I would love to play, let me know if you have any ideas for what to do. :D
    Boomuncher is gone
    Boomuncher is gone
    Lol idk either I just beat moonlord
    Who thinks it would be cool if you could get the first fractal from completing the for the worthy seed?
    BlueOfTheVoidRealm
    BlueOfTheVoidRealm
    first fractal looks cooler and they have the same stats if you cheat it into the game
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Not same stats, it’s slower than zenith then the rest are the same.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    The zenith is for sure more powerful, I just think it would be cool If you could get the first fractal in without cheats from for the worthy, plus then you could obtain it on the Switch version, whenever 1.4 comes out for it. Sadly I do not have PC Terraria so I will have to wait for switch until I can play 1.4.
    10 things I would love to see in Journey's End

This is purely an idea post of things I would love to see please don't hesitate to comment your ideas about mine!:happy:
    Reactions: Leaper
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    It would be great if for those who don't want to farm for hours could find a way to craft the RoD. My thought is it would be later in game so some people still had the urge to farm for it, so basicly you would make it from hollow materials and lunar fragments, making it ready for those who could not farm just before the moon lord.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    7: Boss statues (mastermode exclusive)
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Since master mode will probably not add any weapons, armor or accessories, maybe it would be cool if bosses dropped a statue of themselves similar to Chad's Furniture Mod, as a bragging right to say "Hey I beat this boss in master mode!" It would inspire people to play through master mode so they could have them to show their friends.
    Journey's End Idea: Lavapack Boots
    7fda99fd3c5ed9d.png
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    This would be great for combining two final boots and saving an inventory slot!
    Crafted at a tinkerer's workshop with lava waders and frostspark boots!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom