Travlordian01⚡️
    Ummm Minecraft dungeons?
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    ;( I don't have it...…. plus...….
    where... is the custom skins for it
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just somewhere, I have it, play with my brothers on a ps4, and heck it’s horrible playing in the same system, wish we were t yelling all the time...
    If Terraria 2 existed....... then...… this will occur

Terraria 2: The return of Paimko (possibly aka modded 1.4)
    I have a plan for the seasons and the site...… every season equals a change in theme...

Summer (Currently) - Jungle
    Autumn - Crimson
    Winter - Snow
    Spring - Hallow

Special Events
    Halloween - Corruption
    New Year's - Underground
    That profile picture reminds me of what I thought Ocram used to look like before I fought him. The pictures were messed up.
    also guess what...…. the pumplings (humanoid pumpkins...….. aka Pumpking, The headless horseman and Paimko)
    have something to say..... >:C

The_Pumplings_dont_like_terrarians.png

Heres a nice note people - Don't steal the horseman's blade (I also come back to you when Paimko does more things to prove pumpking right)
    Why am I crazy with Halloween and the pumpkin moon (probably because my master mode character is a pumpling aka humanoid pumpkin)
    Here's one thing I cant do but everyone else can....

EMPTY THEIR INVENTORY FROM THE JUNK! :(
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yeah but the rest of that space goes unused. Don't think there's a single person who has filled every slot in there with money. (Excluding dividing up stacks to fill in every slot for some reason.)
    At most, you'll have four slots filled with money.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    I consider that...………..
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Personally, I put my buff potions, fishing supplies, and equipment in there.
    Wow the 1.4 excitement is still blooming (JUST KILL THE PLANTS so the devs can update to more minor updates)
    Happy Summer.... but this is my summer in a nutshell.....

Also I cannot get the image thingy to work..... or get a attachment of my images (BECAUSE OF THE SOMETHING WENT WRONG THINGY!) so no picture.....

Expections: Sun and more sun (Insert sweating Creeps cuz he is the only NT oc to not wear a mask)

Reality: JUST RAIN AND STORMS! (Insert angry me)
    ♫I'm the nightmarish demon from below, I know how to swing my axe, I got no dumb halo and I'm filled with hate,

I'm Bendy the Ink Demon!

I'm the party pooper of the party, I'm the disappointment of the ball, i'm the monster of the town, just one little disaster and I know you die,

I'm Bendy the Ink Demon!

I am a flapper, I'm a messy dish and boy, this demon kill.

I'M BENDY THE INK DEMON!!! ♫ sorry for BATIM!
    The forum roleplay seems dead :C
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I suppose having some troubleshooters could spice things up. Either way, strength in numbers!
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Everyone is playing the game because of 1.4.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom