Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
OoO what kind of adventure map, I would love to help, but....... I’m kind of loving my hardcore, well I’ll help anyways, just tell me what you need (umm, I think being able to share the world on discord would be nice, just because for some odd reason this forums won’t let me share my world file)
Digitus
Digitus
I need you to build a village, but corrupt, with corruption, I don't know if you can. Thank you, I really don't feel like working on an entire map alone.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
So I’ll create a world and share it ok? I’ll build it in the corruption, and if you want to, you can move it where you want in TEdit, but note, I’m going to probably be working on it throughout the week, heck I might even be done in two days. Or just today.
Digitus
Digitus
Wait, no, I already have the world made.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Ok, could you send the world file then?
doormatt 🌳🐿️
doormatt 🌳🐿️
I would help, I've always wanted to build an adventure map but never really had any good ideas for one, but it sounds like you already have something in mind.
Digitus
Digitus
Ok, does anyone know how to make a multiplayer server?
doormatt 🌳🐿️
doormatt 🌳🐿️
Do you mean a permanent server, or a steam friends server?
Digitus
Digitus
Ehhh ... A server that doesn't need steam? It is that my terraria is not from there. I can only connect from IP.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Well there should be a file for terraria server, I’m gonna be around 12:00 sometime(MTN Times zone)
Digitus
Digitus
Do you use tmodloader? I am using it for the map.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Oh uhh I don’t, I don’t even have it installed lol, I was using a 1.4 character...
Digitus
Digitus
Well ... I'll see how I can do this, when I make the server, I will tell you.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
So I don’t think I can do it, sorry, if it was in 1.4 I could have.(it’s kind of hard for me to go back from block swap, it really helps with my builds at times.)(sorry sorry sorry)
Digitus
Digitus
No no, we can do it in 1.4 If in fact I am already generating a world. We can do it without tmodloader.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
My character looks like my profile picture(only the hair has been changed, and I changed to have safeman’s cap painted red)
Digitus
Digitus
I am using something that put terraria server, I mean in the terraria folder. I am doing it right? Or does anyone know how to generate a server for friends without steam?
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Ohh and will it be available around 12:00 pm MTN time zone?
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
There should be one without steam, it says terraria server, or you could look up how to make a terraria pc server without steam.
Back
Top Bottom