Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There still isnt a corrupted/crimsoned variant for the jungle.....because of that...if the corruption or crimson starts infecting the jungle.....its damaged forever as purifying it turns it into forest grass....please add one relogic
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Or, at least, it would have been nice to have mud grass blocks for those biomes when they take over. Wonder if anyone done a mod that does that? Hmm...
    I am about to ditch my master mode world because of this stupid boss called Skeletron :mad:

Those skulls he fires when he loses a arm need some nerfing (i dont want to switch to expert via TEDIT)
    FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    (I saw your old Snatcher pfp and I had to)
    Terraria isn't fun anymore.........

1.4 got boring, the mods are the same, the community never notice me and stuff like that......

i might uninstall this game
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Sorry you feel that way. Are you playing with friends? Or single player? Never want to see a community members leave abruptly.
    doge22
    doge22
    Nooooo don’t leave please
    Honestly, if i had of grinding for blade staff or walking into enraged skeletron, i choose the latter, #makeenchantedswordslessrare
    I dont think there will be a mod that adds the non finalists....... even though say everyone's submission will be added... there are way too many of them and its unknown on which submissions werent finalists or even accepted to be in the contest....... (rip slime groomi aka me)
    Someone give me a challenge idea involving a video game character for terraria (if i dont know it or dont like it........then i dont take it)
    is it safe to say to kill RIJTU since i'm bored...………...………..
    DragonWitch⨂
    DragonWitch⨂
    don't kill my favorite roleplay on the forums
    FederalGoose
    FederalGoose
    Please don't! You can leave us to do our own thing in the story, but don't kill us!
    Why is the destroyer so easy on old gen console (I just beat him yesterday and I took little to no damage.... the solar eclipse was harder than it)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I know right? He was soooo easy, well I had that magical harp tho
    Good news.... i'm going back to school.... and ONLY ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS :) (also there will be way less students there so peace and quiet)
    FederalGoose
    FederalGoose
    Nice, I still need to stay home, but my school is open too. I do envy your schedule though :).
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    This will mean I will awake later on RJITU on Mon and Tue (aka Mondays and Tuesdays)
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    I have to go full time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom