• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Floran8657
Floran8657
I swear if I see one more texture that involves the zoologist or anything involving that I’m gonna Yeet
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
But, of course, when there's standouts, others follow and the cycle repeats.
Floran8657
Floran8657
I kind of made a meme involving one of the resource packs.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Oooooh! `:D
Floran8657
Floran8657
I’m currently on my phone so I can’t post it but I will definitely try to post it later on my PC
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Kinda like me and Discord three or so years back. `:)
Floran8657
Floran8657
I made a meme slideshow that has different memes but Mostly Terraria memes

Here the link

Floran8657
Floran8657
The meme is in here it’s the one that gets referenced to in the slide above it and below.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I like me a callback.
Floran8657
Floran8657
It took me a while to make this not gonna lie
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
No worries. I believe you because I underwent similar processes. `:p
Floran8657
Floran8657
I also have made some mods but they would work but they also wouldn’t
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
At least you got them working at some capacity, unlike me who can't currently decide on what they wanna do first.
Floran8657
Floran8657
The weapons would work but the armor would kind of work. It had the stats but wearing it caused glitches.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Did you consult other modders on why the armor gets glitchy upon equipping it?
Floran8657
Floran8657
no but I figured out how to make the set without mods.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
That's wonderful! How'd you do it?
Floran8657
Floran8657
I had made a vanity set that I posted and it was very trashy but then later after the thing was over, I had an idea for a set, it consisted of silk hat (Thoruim mod) , Chlorophite Chestplate, and Dragon greaves (1.2 set). They were all in shades of blue and green.
Floran8657
Floran8657
I have the set almost finished I don’t really have the hat right now but I have the rest of the set. I kept the cheastplate but replaced the legs with the new hallowed greaves. I might use the Tim’s hat
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It's never too late for the hat usage!
Top Bottom