Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm which one next mushroom or jungle, the mushroom may have some difficulties if I want to find it, but I’ll just make my own mushroom biome.
    When I was building my snow pylon build, I was pressing left click(keep in mind I have extensions for more reach, and the snow pylon was down) when smart cursor was on and Munich map kept opening up, and I was really confused, a little bit of seconds later I realized it was the snow pylon.... lol
    4 More pylons left to do!!!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Go get 'em!
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I’m just really excited for you guys to play the world.
    it was originally on corruption, I used the same seed and changed it to crimsons for others, and importing the builds in, and surprisingly the only different thing is the crimson, obviously.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Can't wait!
    5 more pylons to go whoooohoooo!!! Doing the snow today. Well I’m doing the sky(universal pylon) before the hallow, which is the end. Should I find a mushroom biome or make my own, like khaios is doing?
    Hmmmmm should I start a chariot challenge in terraria?(I got this idea off of crabbar and I’m giving him credit to it) it’s just where I can only move with a minecart. But this will have to be after my building series of corse, I want to get it finished and the world out to you as soon as I can.
    So guys, tomorrow is going to be the end of muni upload streak, and I may stop uploading them as soon as possible(cause they won’t be as good as I want them to be, like I could edit in text, and that even is rushed) I’ll try to upload at least 1-2 days after I finish a build. Thanks for understanding!
    Guys OBS studio was mean to me yesterday, just now I checked the recording and everything was black, it was either OBS or I didn’t get it on google drive correctly, but I did, well there goes 1 hour of my build down the drain for the video, but don’t worry, I’ll still upload today’s portion, if it worked. So mad.
    Guys just so you know I may make no sense at times, sometimes I make no sense, I don’t even know what happened.
    I make mistakes all the time when typing on a phone, and auto correct helps and sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t win.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Landscape orientation helps a bit. As one who started off using TCF on mobile devices, it's a way to lessen the mistakes.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It doesn’t really have do with the that though, I type fast or slow sometimes, I either hit the wrong letter or whatever. But thanks.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    As with the Big N DS, a stylus also helps!
    Hey does anyone think they could make fanart of my profile character, if you want to, just change the wings I to safeman’s blanket cape red(if you can), or just make a red cape and make me fly
    Hmmmmm, wish I would update my profile image to my current character, oh well, it’s just some small tweaks, like safeman’s blanket painted red, and hair changed to type 2 I think(the hair right from the top left style, the classic hair, don’t know why, but just like it better.).
    Few, 2 hours of work done.... gonna take a long time to record that just to speed it up ughh. Oh well, but hey know I know which side is hallow and corruption(I’m going to include a chest with a clentaminator, and green solution, do you can fix the desert pylon when entering hardmode, and keep it to control the corruption)
    So when I came to terraria my first thought wasn’t is this just 2d Minecraft, although I played Minecraft a lot a lot. It was, hmm interesting let me see how fun this was, I think I was either 10, 11 years old when I came to terraria, not long ago, just a couple of years, and each time I look back at my achievements, I wanna cry just because the memories were great, but I can’t.
    Ughhh, why do I keep reading my posts I’m about to post and deleting them, just why? But guys ummm any advice on how to start a summoner only playthrough?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    For me, I usually went with either magic or ranged weapons because your defense tends to be fairly low. Plus there are some magic items that function like sentry summons (namely the ones that summon rain).
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Well thanks for the advice! I tried doing it in non journey mode and heck I almost ran out of wood trying not to die, and I had to be like, ughh I have to use a spear to get around.
    NameTaken
    NameTaken
    i tried summoner in master mode, either i cant do master mode or im not good enough to live while having 3 defense during skeletron prime fight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom