TiberiumFusion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.4.1.2: "Attempting a music-related fix for an issue where users cannot increase their music volume above 0%. This may also potentially fix some seemingly unrelated launch crashes which actually stem from the same root issue." <-- Funny joke ReLogic
    cool.png

This image is cropped; Terraria blows the stack around 13682 calls.
    Bogus "fix".
    Classic ReLogic
    nice-job.png

If you slow down Terraria enough (i.e. milliseconds) before it gets a window up, you flip a graphics race condition that ReLogic was relying upon to cover up this amazing bug of theirs. Absolutely brilliant. Experience it yourself by editing /My Games/Terraria/config.json file and set "QuickLaunch" to true. (great doublespeak param name btw)
    As Terraria gets larger and larger, so does the impact of its esoteric, unverifiable nature (for the last 5+ years now). 1.4.1 has made the release assembly even more unstable and prone to hcf when extremely small modifications are made. Seeing as this is already hell for small-scale patchers, it must be pure torment for those tModLoader folks who ReLogic sure do love.
    Reactions: ZaCloud
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    oh no my fear is true
    S U P E R U N S T A B L E T E R R A I A aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I love when "developers" overuse the word "overhaul" to refer to the most basic changes that are anything but revolutionary. Overhaul this, overhaul that. Same deal as with agile this, agile that. Get a dictionary and stop trying to sound edgy "cool".
    It's also great getting an especially ugly first impression from the update announcement alone, before even launching the game.
    Terraria Tweaker 2 turns 5 years old today! This coincides with the 2.3.1405 update, which adds most 1.4 NPCs to the Darwin Tool and introduces the new usercode plugin framework.
    Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.5 (+ hotfix 2.2.1405.6) is live with 3 new tweaks and an even more powerful Superpower tweak!
    Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.4 is live with 4 new tweaks, including a patch to instantly 100% unlock all Journey Mode research!
    H
    HyperMan19680
    Is there a "Cycle Hotbar Keybind" we can get sometime in the near future? One that scrolls down the hotbar to the next line in the inventory? That was one of my favorite features in TerrariaTweaker, and with no sign of it updating to the newest Terraria version, this may be my backup chance.
    TiberiumFusion
    TiberiumFusion
    @HyperMan19680 "That was one of my favorite features in TerrariaTweaker" -> I think you mean TerrariaPatcher, right? That cycle hotbar thing has been requested several times now, so it might just be in the next update.
    H
    HyperMan19680
    Yeah, my bad. Thanks.
    Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.3 is live with 6 new tweaks, including a new patch that turns the useless master mode relics into wire-able boss spawners!
    Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1404.2 is live with 9 new patches, including Infinite Ammo, Permanent Buffs, and 100% Complete Bestiary!
    After today's TT2 update (coming real soon), 95% of all patches will be 1.4 compatible! Plus, new tweaks for the new 1.4 mechanics will arrive soon after...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom