Terraria Community Forums

ILoveSodyPop
ILoveSodyPop
Lol. I created that user name on AOL 1.0 when I was like 8 years old and it's never taken when I sign up for new things which is kinda cool because ILoveSodyPop is my username for literally every account I have. Lol.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Aliases can be difficult to make, so it's understandable to take one and stick with it. Others help in that regard, but the line isn't drawn there. `:D
ILoveSodyPop
ILoveSodyPop
Definitely. It's really weird that no matter what app or website I sign up for my username is always available. I get a lot of people telling me they like it but then there's them online haters that talk crap about it even though they use the ridiculous usernames that are automatically assigned to them when they make their accounts and I'm like "you think my name is stupid". At least mine is original. Lol.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It's astonishing how I'm not the only Daikon on the internet. Such a realization impeded my efforts on joining GOG Galaxy among a few other internet things. `:)
ILoveSodyPop
ILoveSodyPop
That does seem like a pretty unique username. Pretty crazy that other people get to it before you.
Back
Top Bottom