Terraria Community Forums

JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
Yeah, I know.
But this one is messed up. It makes you feel less pro.
Dapling
Dapling
The last one was a recolored Suicune. This one is far more personal to me.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
But still! At least try to add quality.
COOKl
COOKl
wdym this is low quality? His last profile pic was, as he referred to it, "a horribly recolored Suicune." If he's happier with this, then he should be able to keep it, and, knowing him personally, this image fits him much better.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
Okay.
Dapling
Dapling
Yeah this image is both far more suitable to my personality and it's from something far more obscure that only a few people know about. The game it's from is a masterpiece.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
Okay, I have to say this.

It's f***ing creepy.
It's okay, but it's creepy.
I understand everything you were saying, but it's creepy.
Dapling
Dapling
That's fair, but I'd rather not have the :red:ty recolor that was there before.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
To be honest, it wasn't :red:ty. I thought it was nice. It was clean, and it had a distinct tone and contrast to it.
Dapling
Dapling
It was a hueshift applied to some random fanart I found on google images in elementary school. Ever since I got into high school I cringed at it, and it definitely didn't suit myself as much.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
Can we at least treasure it on your profile? Like, post it as a profile picture.
Dapling
Dapling
I have the image saved, I'm not about to trash it, but I'm not even sure how to post images on your profile (there's no way to directly attach them.)
JuicyMeats
Dapling
Dapling
Come on, I know I had the same avatar for a decade, but as soon as I try to move past it this happens? really? :rolleyes:
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
No, :( at the fact that even I don't know how to post images on the forums. Not at the new profile pic.
COOKl
COOKl
You have to upload it to the internet to get it posted on a profile, but cmon man, let him have what he wants. He really likes this over the other one, and even though it's creepy, that's one of the parts that makes him like it.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
I just said: No, :( at the fact that even I don't know how to post images on the forums. Not at the new profile pic.
COOKl
COOKl
But you've been against it in this whole conversation, and I wasn't posting in a direct reply to that one. I was posting in reply to all of yours where it's obvious you're against the change.
JuicyMeats
JuicyMeats
No, I literally said "Okay."!
COOKl
COOKl
Yeah I should really stop arguing about this stuff. I think I got into that "Only I can be right" phase in arguing. I definitely saw some things that you said as you not liking it, but you did say it was ok in the end. Sorry about that %:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom