Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    By far the worst thing I’ve ever done here. Be fully prepared to recoil in disgust at the sight of this, and let it be a lesson on what not to do when making a challenge.

The Nightmare Challenge

(also, the world download doesn’t even work, so don’t bother with it)
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    the first comment you get sucks, but yeah, sounds fun!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Honestly, Bame was right. I really should have taken the hint while I was making it. If I actively hate something while I'm making it, I should probably realize that I shouldn't see it through.
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    hmmm, true ,very very true
    What game is your profile pic from? Just curious
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It's from a joke game one of my friends made (End of Diddleville).
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Of course, I had to recolor it green, like all of my profile pictures. This one had more effort than a hueshift like my last one.
    New challenge idea: spawn with a teleportation potion and a bed. When you spawn in the world, you must cut down just enough trees to build a spawn room, drink the teleportation potion, and build your spawn wherever you end up.
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Dapling
    Dapling
    also, remember that a valid spawn house doesn't need any furniture or lighting at all, so you won't need to get gel to build it. You only need furniture/light for an NPC to move in
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I think I may go into TEdit and make some areas as 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc... and run a number generator and put the spawn point wherever it was.... yes I’m only putting 1 and 10 on the surface, but it’s the jungle and snow biome..... would make it easier on me
    Hey, can I use your lunatic cultist sprite for a story I have planned? I mean, writing.
    (If not its okay)
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It's actually @Bry-ccentric's sprite, I got permission from them to use it. You probably should ask him instead of me.
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Oh.
    Thanks.
    I just had a pretty good idea. What if you made a discord server for all the people with greek letters in their names? Like for lihzahrd scout, storm diver, me, and you? There's gotta be more out there.
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Yep, there’s plenty more, but how many would get on board with the discord server?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The trend kind of got away from me though, and I'm not sure I could find all of them.
    Toxic Sludge Δ
    Toxic Sludge Δ
    Ah, ok.
    Got it.
    Why do I get hit by normal mode Empress more often than Expert or even Master? :D
    I seem to be having trouble killing the Dreadnautilus. Whenever he spawns he immediately kills me with his charge attack... Is there any trick to dodging that? I can dodge his spit attack easily, I just need to know how to not get bodied by him when he charges towards me.
    Reactions: Do not contact
    A.A.A.A.A.A
    A.A.A.A.A.A
    ROD OF DISCORD
    Or Use the shield of Cthulu and do the speed thingy.
    Dungeonbubble
    Dungeonbubble
    I'm pretty sure he always hits you at the beginning of the circle attack, but if you stand still afterwards he can hit you during it!
    Pigman Δ
    Pigman Δ
    Shield of Cthulhu, dash into him repeatedly as he spins around you ;)
    Imagine disliking golden trophies because they're yellow and instead of painting them you leave them yellow just so you can hate even more on master mode.
    I fought the first new boss yesterday. It was... really easy, and I expect more from the second one.

It might just be my impure summoner tendencies that carried me, because it was master mode... and I actually had more trouble with king slime :D
    The Zapinator is so stupid and I love it. Thanks for putting such a creative and unique weapon in the game. :D
    Reactions: Do not contact
    Dapling
    Dapling
    For those who are wondering why I'm talking about it, they made it "glitchy" and have a whole bunch of different effects depending on RNG. For example, it can randomly decide to set it's damage to 1000, or give it self a lot of knockback, or suddenly gain the ability to pierce enemies and ignore walls. I love how it just decides to shred things, but still manages to be consistently powerful even when it doesn't.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    they added it so you'll make sure to get your torch luck right :dryadsmile:
    I got to hardmode on my master mode playthrough! Now to find that new boss... (and to pay respects to my cavern town, because it was right in the path of the crimson burst.)
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Nice! What class are you running?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I'm being an impure summoner. It's the most powerful possible class and I'm going to need all the help I can get.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    imagine building box houses instead of being held back by building actual houses.
    So apparently the queen bee enrages outside of the underground jungle now, even though you can summon her on the surface?

I mean, it's a fun fight enraged, because they actually changed her behavior instead of just boosting her stats, but whaaaat?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom