Damienetri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good afternoon Terrarians! I am happy to announce terraria Journeys end is now released on Mobile! I hope you can get the real taste of 1.4 before you have the more comparable version on Console! Have fun and can't wait for console! I will update you soon. Happy Halloween 👻
    Good evning! I hope you alone had a good September. Now that the school season is kicking off, and the Spooky season is starting i am exited about the news! And can't wait for what's coming up. And while Halloween is still around make sure you get your special armor sets for the season. Good luck! And talk to you soon.
    Greetings! I am back with more juicy news! We are one more step closer to 1.4.1! If I can I will be hosting a LIVE meeting USA: 10:00 AM
    Damienetri
    Damienetri
    I forgot to mention it will be on discord
    Good Evening Terrarians! i am especially exited about 1.4.1! cant wait for the new things. what do you all think about the upcoming outfits?
    Reactions: Cheese sticks
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I cannot wait to give my Players the Wandering Ronin set. It's a favorite of mine.
    Damienetri
    Damienetri
    Lol same, but I kinda like the Cultist upgrade set.. you know why lol
    Hello Terrarians! Today we are one step further to the last update.. thank you for all of the positive feedback for me and others. @505Games is working very hard, please give their team lots of love. Good evening, and goodbye.
    Hello Terrarians! Rise and shine! Today is another day for support and love. i am happy to announce that you all can now friend and chat with me on PSN. and beware of some things going around that is causing negativity.
    i cannot name exactly, but if you know PLEASE don't share the name to anyone. Love you all!
    hey terrarians! Re-Logic is working very hard on terraria 1.4. either fixing bugs or working on console, right now they need all the support they can get to continue working on Journeys end. please keep anything you say positive and caring! have a good day.
    Right now they are trying to make other platforms have a better experience to the game, and when everyone is caught up, I Am sure that's 1.4 will be released early 2021. Have a great T
    As you all know, terraria recently had it's ups and downs. and I am as well sad that this will be the final Major update. I am one of the Console players of Terraria, and I'm not fond of what others are saying. For example, "Re-Logic, needs to work faster" things like this take time. And i adore that you all are very exited, I am to. But, patience is key. And there are Updates almost daily about Console.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom