XtroyX0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I attempted to speedrun Minecraft and I managed to make it to the nether in just under 20 minutes, but I somehow managed to die 10 seconds after entering the nether to an enderman, so instead I'm going to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps. (which I just bought.)
    How the hell do you check which people follow you?
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Look at your "About" page.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Thanks.
    Attempted to thank those who gave follows, but YharonΩ won't let me do a profile post.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Update: I found a loophole.
    I just got Just Shapes and Beats today, and so far, I'm having quite a bit of fun, despite the fact that I keep failing repeatedly on "Into the Zone"
    Flaming Angry Bones
    Flaming Angry Bones
    if you complete the game i recommend Project Arrhytmia it has amazing community created levels
    I managed to no-hit King Slime in my Revengeance mode playthrough! It was quite easy, I just had to build a massive bridge so i can keep moving in just one direction, making the slimes that the king spawns completely harmless.
    I almost killed the EoC in my new Revengeance mode playthrough, but then I died... of fall damage... because I used the fist weapons from Weaponout to spam punch the EoC and I kept doing it until I hit a planetoid and fell to my death.
    I decided to buy Don't Starve Together because it was on sale for real cheap, but I have no friends to play it with lol.
    Anyone got any tips for the second Hornet boss fight in Hollow Knight? Edit: Nevermind, I beat her after an embarrassing number of attempts.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    My tip would have been to keep on top of destroying any of Hornet's traps as they appear.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Seeing how much Hornet is capable of in Silksong based on the trailer, it makes me wonder if she was still holding back during round 2, or if she got a lot stronger between HK and Silksong.

But yeah, the traps are the main thing that makes the 2nd fight tricky aside from Hornet's overall increased speed.
    Hooray! my Unturned ban was finally removed!
    Adapting
    Adapting
    How did you get banned on unturned? lol
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    I was falsely banned by the anticheat and I was banned from all anticheat enabled servers.
    I just got Hollow Knight. It's installing right now, so anybody got some tips before I get started?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    She meant the regular benches you see here and there, not literal workbenches. They are your respawn points and where you can equip or swap out any charms. The game itself saves whenever you quit out.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Oops. Have been playing Terraria way too much the past few months. Looks like it's to the degree it effected my vocabulary. :dryadtongue:
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Heh.
    you know, Shade and Blade would probably meet up with Vanesska again somehow
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Well, the thing is, they don't have any form of space travel.
    Boop Noodle
    Boop Noodle
    oh.
    welp
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Actually, now that I think about it, I have a character that I haven't revealed yet who might end up encountering Vanesska.
    Hey, what should I name my Rimworld colony and faction?
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Sounds pretty cool, but it just... it doesn't really 'fit' my colony.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    So, what would your colony fit as? Like what type of name? Medieval, complex like some computer terms, just one word, or what are you looking for?
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    I really don't know. All I can do is tell you stuff about my colony. It's dug into the side of a mountain and all of the colonists there are anthropomorphic animals because I set mutagenic fallout to always be active. I'm planning on having the colony focus on some crazy mad science stuff.
    So, Bastion has an unbeatable boss enemy that would be extremely easy to beat, if he wasn't invincible.
    I decided to play Bastion again, but this time I enabled some idols. Let's just say that it became much, much more difficult.
    My ship in FTL got annihilated. I guess that's what I get for naming it "The Angry Potato."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom