Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    *Decides to try working on the class mod.* *Finds out that there's 3 different mods for the same function, and that I've been scripting on the second outdated one*
    Test if your windows calculator does math correctly. Input 3+5*9+2 on It and then press enter. If the result isn't 50, change the calculator type because the result is incorrect.
    New TerraGuardians update is out: Wrath Arrives!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    With this, I also say goodbye to Nexus Mods page of the mod. I have now only 3 places to update the mod on, and that's enough for me.
    I really dislike the Stardust Guardian new attack animation, if you replaced It for a drill, It wouldn't look any different. Wait, what if It used a Stardust drill?
    Pigman Δ
    Pigman Δ
    why?
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    I think it could at least use some more motion. They're right, it looks like a drill.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yep. Check the drill sprite: Luminite Drills
    If the Stardust Drill showed up with the drill facing down when following the character, but with the drill facing the direction of the opponent when attacking, It would still function the same as the Stardust Guardian right now.
    Nintendo Switch coming to Brazil, beside I don't think I may end up getting It, I have an idea to celebrate the arrival. I at least hope It gets a major price drop, because 2.5k...
    Well'p, I've been busy trying to make a a mod for Starbound changing a number of things on the game.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well'p:
    You now will need more ores to craft bars, and you'll need more bars to craft equipment sets sets.
    Changed the game status system so armors no longer increases your health and energy. They only gives defense bonus.
    That also made me change the status of the monsters and npcs too.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    You'll need tools to successfully dig up ores. I've made the unused "Pickaxe" item craftable, so you can craft It after getting the inventors table, to dig your first ores.
    Pickaxes have tiers, each tier allows you to dig up to x ores, but I tried to make It not be annoying to handle (Even more since they still break, but had durability changes depending on them).

That's all, for now.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Wow! I sure love it when something makes unusuable things usable!
    Well, at least for the moment, the new companion npcs system is working quite well, I just need to do some changes in the codes to adapt some actions to support them, aswell as make them spawn, once you complete a recruitment, instead of the old npcs.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Also, I had the idea of allowing you to right click to speak with the companions following you, the problem is that you can accidentally end up right clicking them and opening dialogue. I'll need to find ideas on how I could make that less annoying, or completelly remove It.
    Wondering how I'll make some companions share the same house, either because they are family member, or couples.
    B
    bobbot
    ??? wonder what this is going to be... the cloth moving is a nice touch looks like it was a headach to get right.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Somewhat, the biggest problem was stacking the layers of the animation in a way that It fits in the mod, without causing classic XNA bugs.
    Edit:. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell that I've finished the animations. Once I get the requests to unlock It done, the outfit will be acquireable.
    What kind of mission do you prefer in a game? One that makes you spend time trying to complete for good reward, or several missions for a specific same place, with easy objectives but with less reward?
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Grinding for a great reward.
    DinoZers
    DinoZers
    Better rewards but it would be a challenge to get
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    So... Requests that takes longer to complete with better rewards.
    Heh, then I was right, trying to get 15 Double Cods for Bree was actually interesting, the same for getting Honeyfins for Vladimir.
    I have now an idea of what to aim on when making quests and requests, Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom