Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly i dont like nost of the comments on the release date for 1.4 mobile on twitter... Like wow...
    I think im gonna try some accessor y combos for my character when i am able to get to play 1.4.1....
    • Wow
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    For some reason when i think of a pre dungeon familie r shirt for my character clothe setting, i think of raincoat.... And on my hardcore character on my 3ds i am wear ing a rain coat lol
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Also by accessory combos i mean vanity combos if you didnt get that
    Thanks for the follow! And you have a reaction score of... Jesus! And you’ve been here since APRIL!!? Man you’ve been active! And you’re saying you’ll be less so?
    Aw, well everyone has a different schedule and a different life so that’s fine,
    Say what’s your YouTube name? I think I might fancy myself a visit! :naughty:
    • Love
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    yeah, well no problem, you seem like an awesome person so I decided to follow you. yeah I mean i've been more active when I'm done on school work and am on a computer... nothing else though lol
    JohnnyKage
    JohnnyKage
    You keep at it! I’m sure any friend would be willing to wait for you while you did what you have to do at your own pace ~;)
    hey everyone, just wanted to share one last thing before I go do stuff for school.

so I have moved away from terraria being the only thing I really like to talk about, it is sad I know, but really good, I still really love terraria, it's just..... I have kind of been a bit too..... well talkative about it always..... but anyways, I still do play terraria, excited for 1.4 mobile so I can play with my little brother.
    Reactions: Buffling
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    As some of you know I have the 3ds version, I have been challenging myself to a hardcore run, man I'm in hardmode yay.... I finally had to start using my recall potions.... but yeah I still do love the game, I know my YouTube channel is dead, I'll try my best to figure out what to do with that in the future, but yeah... thanks for everyone here being here with me!
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Also see ya later, time to go back to being "dead" here
    Chickenarmy10
    Me sees a teleported trick to use on dungeon guardian, sees you have to use a target dummy’s ghost to use teleporters always... looks at my 3ds... thinks hmmmmmm, goes to the old mans spawn, makes him hoik into some pressure plates, right on his spawn hahaha, it works yay! Oh, I died due to the dungeon guardians catching up to me and killing me... ugh!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    why did you go to the 3DS version of all choices to do that?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Ummm I just randomly found the video watched it, I mean and I was like... ehh I don’t really need the pet, but I thought, hmm I want to try it on there.
    Beat the duke....... ummm he didn’t drop the wings, guess it’s time to farm him 2 more times, that’s how many truffle worms I have... and I still don’t have the truffle Npc... come on mushroom grass grow for my truffle to move in...
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Yeah.... I still need his wings so I can fly fast upwards, to avoid moonlord’s eye laser.., I’m using a long platform similar to chippy’s master mode let’s play, except it’s expert mode and it’s on console lol
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    I hated the ML fight, never doing it again :D
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Moonlord sucks with certain classes for me..... this doesn’t include pc because well I have a cursor more directed from my hand and not my thumb and thumbstick lol. Yeah I just changed from melee to mage because(I just had frost armor lol) I didn’t have enough health, even with the life force potion which makes 600 health, so I decided to swap to Mage for the spectr armor.... hood to be exact, I need the heals lol
    Just so you guys know, th reasons I haven’t posted anything on my channel is because well, I’m not allowed to be on my computer for right now, I don’t know when I’ll be able to get back on but really I’ve been doing fine lol, I mean I got back into mobile again from it lol... but yeah I’m hoping some where next month I’ll be back to posting, but probably every 3 weeks because of school.....
    Finally time to beat moonlord
    Impending doom is approaching
    Starts fighting, dies
    Noooooo!
    Switches to mage with spectr armor
    Hmm yes, now time to get better wings than the steampunk wings.......
    *sighs*
    Fine guess I’ll move in the truffle and turn some of the jungle into mushroom.
    Well that’s gonna happen tomorrow......
    So I have a question, when updates are needed, and your device has that, let’s say terraria 1.3 mobile, but your device isn’t compatible, so you stay with 1.2, my friend is stuck on 1.2, and if he deletes terraria by accident somehow, he can’t get it back, seriously the amazon AppStore sucks sooo much, I swear other AppStores should allow you to buy the older version unless I’m wrong lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom