Flor3nce2456
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good, Terramap can load LoL worlds, now I can look for a world where the Ice biome actually exists...
    Hoping the 1.4.4 (1.5??) update gets me back into the game. I'm hearing many of the gripes I had with 1.4.0 have been reverted or addressed.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Also, MY GOD I have been away for a while...
    I'm not sure what it is, but I'm finding it hard to get back into Terraria. Something about the game changed in 1.4, and I can't quite put my finger on what. I don't know if I'll come back or not? Does anyone else feel the same way? Or am I alone in this??
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    For me it's the extra hassle that I need to do in 1.4 that wasn't present in previous versions. (luck-, town- and non-vanity accessory management)

Possibly burnout too, I don't have any playthrough ideas that I'm interested.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    I had a friend (Trixie), who also hated that hassle... probably still does so, but once we made a playthough together, burnout kind of stopped.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I may also just be waiting for TModloader to update so I can inevitably download mods to fix some of the weirdness I didn't like about 1.4. Also, Magic Storage ruined me.
    It seems kinda unfair that The Dark Demon can't reupload their Empress of Light Theme extension, but freaking Faldran gets to keep their up? The a-hole who went around DMCAing folks with no grounds for having the empress theme? Like what the heck? Apparently Re-Logic contacted TDD personally to tell them not to reupload their extension...
    I don't know what it is, there's just something about 1.4 that feels fundamentally different from 1.3.5...
    I have determined via TEdit that Disabling Biome Spread does NOT prevent the single little block of ebon/crim/pearlstone from appearing somewhere in your world when you break an altar.
    I look at Minecraft Dungeons and all I can see is a damn cash grab that people are falling for like FOOOOOLS.
    Has anyone figured out how you get 2 merchants, like in the Town Night spoiler? Might need it for a... "Project"....
    Does anyone know if disabling biome spread also disables the single little block of evil biome appearing randomly somewhere when you break an altar?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Not sure on that unfortunately. Even if an infected block is still created somewhere, if infection spread is kept disabled, it shouldn't spread from where it spawned.
    The TORCH GOD!? Terraria has a TORCH GOD!???
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The Torch God now haunts Terraria.

Remember to pay tribute to please the Torch God, so that you may also receive its blessing, and see the true light within all torches.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    As my signature says: ehhhum
    ALL HAIL THE TORCH GOD!!! WHEN THERE IS DARKNESS HE IS THERE FOR US, WHEN WE NEED HIM THE MOST!!!
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Wish they had a cheese god
    Are there any enemies I MUST defeat pre-hardmode for them to appear in the Bestiary, that I am locked out of once Hardmode starts?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Enemies that used to stop spawning in hardmode now spawn rarely in hardmode just for that purpose, to make sure the Bestiary can be completed. An example is Wall Creepers. They used to be replaced by Black Recluses, however now you’ll get mostly Black Recluses with an occasional Wall Creeper thrown in.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Giant worms turns into the digger so that might a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom