Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    My insanely OP character got overwritten by a blank one...? I load up the game, and on the character select screen, my main character was gone, and a blank character, default clothes, no name, 100 HP, 20 mana, etc. was in its place.
    After downloading the required library mods, I went in to a creative world, then a survival world, and got shiny pants from a chance cube.
    Aaaaaand it's Minecraft time! 1.15.2 Forge this time, finally getting into post-aquatic mods. Getting familiar ones for the newer version, and pulling in brand new ones, this time I have a total of 30-40 mods, instead of the regular 100+ mods.
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Wdym?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Uhh... Me testing the limits, or Optifine not being compatible with Cubic?
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Before you just said "I've tested the limits" without any other context. But now that you've edited it it makes sense. Well optifine does optimize trig, which effects world gen, so that might be part of it.
    I just beat Mom's Heart as Eden with soy milk brimstone. And on half a heart. Basically beating daytime EoL with a Starfury.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    What even is soy milk brimstone?
    What does it even do?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Tears rate way up, damage way down, hits 13 times per brimstone beam.
    Just figured out an intro for my videos. Both my main Terraria vanity outfit, and my Minecraft skin, each with two swords, but it splits in half down the middle towards the end, with Betsy and the Eternia Crystal on the Terraria side, and the ender dragon and an end crystal on the Minecraft side. It works in my head, because both characters have hoods. But if it works in practice? It might not.
    Just unlocked Ipecac! Practically a won run from the first item room, I got Pyromaniac(Explosion immunity), 20/20, 2/3 Guppy, with Guppy's head and tail, sad bombs, jar of flies, Dark Bum, and other good items. Oh, I also had school bag.
    I just thought of an evil impostor strategy for Among Us, and I don't even have the game. Be all friendly with people, be with someone else alone in a room and not kill them, help with sabotaged things, etc. Then, when they least expect it, kill someone who isn't too friendly with you, but not someone who tries to call you out at every turn.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    That makes it way less suspicious. After that, not many people will vote against you, so you're off the hook. (Had to comment because of the character limit.)
    Playing Geometry Dash. I've beaten a good chunk of the main levels, up to Time Machine, and recently got the PC version, so I'm trying to catch up, and get to where I am on the mobile version. Starting with Stereo Madness, and getting all three coins.
    Well, because video games hate me, I can't play Heavens of Sorcery. I can get to the main menu after a few hours, but I can't make a world and join it after like eight. How bad of a PC do you have to have for that to happen?!?
    • Sad
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    If you do log into a world do you have like 1 fps and/or crash?
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    And yikes if Its skyblock how is it taking 8 hours to load a world lol.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'm stable enough to not crash every 10 minutes or something, which is good, but FPS is definitely an issue. It starts rough, but kind of evens out. As for the Skyblock, I have no idea, other than the fact that it has 187 mods.
    I'm starting a new Minecraft modpack called Heavens of Sorcery. It's a magic-based skyblock pack without any skyblock-central mods like ex nihilo.
    Just got a new headset that works great! The only problem is that OBS doesn't like the mic, but I should be able to fix that in time for a video with commentary.
    Just watched Dream's four hunters match. It was insane, with so many epic plays and ideas from both sides, and a close ending.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom