The Immortal Smoke!

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "You did it. Providence is no more."

"Go. Do great things. Make a difference in my stead. I'll watch from the sidelines, like I always have."

"I put my faith in you."

Screenshot 2024-03-06 224559.png
    End of Day 1: Meg (my characters name) has gotten a finch staff and a snapthorn, made npc houses, made progress on the bestiary, and tried, but failed, to kill king slime. The world is on expert btw
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I am thankful that the resolution of the syncing issue made way towards sharing these Journey Mode experiences.

Keep it coming at your own pace! Wouldn't wanna get overwhelmed. `:happy:
    Its official: the bug has been (mostly) fixed! As of now I shall start a summoner series, wish me luck ( I will update you daily)
    Been 4 hours, the syncing bug still hasn't been fixed. Oof
    The Immortal Smoke!
    The Immortal Smoke!
    And I'm learning with java, but if I get good enough at java I might learn c++ so I can make games for my fellow console players
    The Immortal Smoke!
    The Immortal Smoke!
    Actually that's what uma do now since e the bug hasn't been fixed ima go back to my lessons (I take online courses)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's a sound mindset. There's nothing like giving back to others! ~:D
    Alright everyone, I'm back. For real. Starting now in gonna start a summoner playthrough which I will provide daily updates for. Wish me luck. Also go check out my ama. Really looking forward to answering questions
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Welcome back. Rest assured that your explanation for delays are understandable.
    Alrighty. I'm back. Seeing as 1.4 is releasing soon on consoles, I want to finally come back to the forums, after like a year. Well, not today exactly, I'll be back in full force in September 30th, as it's when journeys end releases on console. So I'll see ya then, I'm excited to finally be back in the community after so long! `:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If others awaiting the update came in with that mindset, it'd do wonders for TCF. Everything's gotta start somewhere, after all. `:happy:
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    As a new acquisition of the Terraria Community Forums, we have never been priorly acquaintanted, but I believe I may still welcome you back.
    Hey. Been a while. I've not been on the forums lately mainly because I'm just burnt out of terraria right now, so I've been taking a break. Sorry for not posting, but I just dont really want to play terraria rn. Feel free to ask questions in my AMA, when I'm back I'll answer them.
    Alright, hello! I'm doing well in my archer series, I obtained crimson armor, I killed a lesser me, I killed my brain, and I have the tendon bow.
    Hello again! On my Xbox 1, I'm making a new archer series! My characters name is April the Archer. Ima post a poll on if I should have Corruption or Crimson.
    Edit:Actually just tell me in the comments of this status, cause I cant post polls on my profile.
    Hello again, no new update, but I got a question to you PC players, How's Calamity? I wanna know if it's as good as everyone says it is.

P.S You 1.3 peeps have it lucky. You dont have to deal with the literal hellfire that are the Arch Demons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Calamity isn't as good as everyone says it is. It is still pretty good though. It's overrated because it has issues with balancing and also bloats too many parts of the game.
    Hello! So. Update
    I now have cobalt mythril and adamantite. Made my self a set of cobalt ranged armor (cause so far the clockwork assault rifle and the shotgun are really the things that allow me to survive hardmode. Also killed 2 wyverns and 1 arch wyvern (console exclusive variant of the wyvern) and made frozen wings
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Making an endless musket pouch would be a great idea for the clockwork assult rifle and the shotgun.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Considering He Said That He's Beat An Arch Wyvern, This Is Probably The Old Console Version, So Endless Musket Pouch Isn't An Option, As That Was Introduced In 1.3, And Old Console Versions Are At 1.2.4
    The Immortal Smoke!
    The Immortal Smoke!
    Yea, bloonjitsu's right, I am playing on the xbox 360.
    And what weapons would you recommend I use against the WoF (Any weapons from 1.3 and beyond wont work, due to the fact I'm on the 360)
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I would recommend making the switch to 1.3. The new content, revision, and in the case of pc, better controls is well worth it. As for the WOF though, try adding some campfires to your arena, and a nurse house a bit before where you usually die. Also, absolutely make a long bridge to use. If you're feeling fancy, slap a minecart rail on top of it.
    E
    etnie
    lol also use greater healing potions oh nvm lol thats hardmode
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    If you have the sharanga, use it. Quite powerful. As for potions, potions that heal 100 health can be made with lesser healing potions and glowing mushrooms
    Should I use asphalt, or regular stone for my bridge? or should I do another day of grinding for lava waders?
    E
    etnie
    the waders will be common in the ruins near lava and the jungle area under the temple (near lava)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom