Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder if we have an approximate time of day for the release of Journey's End on mobile tomorrow?
    Willow the wisp
    Willow the wisp
    I'm going to make a guess, but I'm probably wrong bc I'm not great at guessing terraria release dates:
    around 11 am - 1 pm
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Whenever the button is pressed.
    Willow the wisp
    Willow the wisp
    yup, we've heard.

is this a real, or metaphorical button?
    I color coded my posts and comments on your profile so you can easily find them. In the process I figured out that the default color for messages is not white, it is actually tan.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I use the snow theme. I like the white bright themes, and prefer them over the dark/night styles.
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Okay. I will say that everything is easier to read on a white background though, everything except white.
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    That reminds me, they really should add a night time theme.
    You've got a little more than 100 times the reaction score as me. Congrats again.
    Reactions: Unit One
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    You've got a little more than 100 times the reaction score as me. Congrats again.

It has gone down to a little more than 50 times because of the mass of reactions I've gotten in the past week but still congrats.
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Also thanks for helping me get 100 reaction score because you did help.
    I've realized that when you don't reload the page for a while, the amount of time since last online still goes, meaning that someone can still be online, even when it says they aren't. Is there a way you can make it so that the timer only starts when you're not on the page or when the device is asleep? Probably not as this is probably something with the device and not with the forums.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    They can still be online, but may be idle, so it's counting that time.
    Do you have an AMA?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Another way you can look (besides looking through every thread in that section which can be fun too), is to do a search for any messages that that person has in that section. So, for instance, go to the AMA section, do a search, change "Everywhere" to "This Section", and input a username. It'll show you all the posts that member has made in that section.
    DYywQ6F.jpg
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Or you could go to the member's profile, do a "Find" and find all the threads that member has created.
    gOzCpKi.jpg
    Just some easier ways to search for things if you needed. You may have already known about these, but to help others stopping by as well. :)
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Thanks.
    I'm having a hard time finding the instruments used in the Terraria music. The only ones I can figure out are Plantera, which uses an electric guitar, Solar Eclipse which uses an organ, and Dungeon which uses a xylophone. Besides that I don't have a clue what instruments they use. Is there a way you could help me with this? I would like to know so I could play them on my guitar or keyboard.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Not sure Salty. You can do some google searches for Scott Lloyd Shelly, the composer of the music, and see if he's got it listed anywhere.
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Thanks, I'll see if I can find it on Google.
    #CARONASUCKS! Like if you agree Unit One.
    How do I become Administrator?
    Will the updates come out on mobile one at a time, or will they come out all at once?
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.3.5, 1.4.0.1, 1.4.0.5, 1.4.1, and 1.4.1.1.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The Mobile update will be one update (1.4.0.5) and will contain everything that was released in 1.3.1-1.3.5. Along with everything from the Journey's End update. :)
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Ah, I see what you mean. What Aurora3500 said - everything from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0.5 will be in one update.
    I am having a hard time getting my music box boss 2 back after I lost it because of how fast I kill the wall of flesh and the twins, even in expert mode. Do you have any suggestions for what I should do?
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Since boss 2 is my favorite music it was the only music box I cared about. Thanks for the advice.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Plus If You Spend A Lot Of Time In Hell, You'll More Then Likely Have A Few Voodoo Dolls To Spare

But I'm Not Speaking From Experience, No I Don't Have 2 Entire Shadow Chests With Nothing But Voodoo Dolls, That's Absurd
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    Both WoF and Twins are timed in their own ways, but if you have a long hellbridge, WoF might be the better option for getting the music. He'll move very slowly if you don't damage him at all.

I don't use hellbridges anymore, but instead I use the UFO, the Cute Fishron, and the DCU mounts. Thanks anyway.
    I hate how these profile posts will pop up on the front page of the forums. Is there something that can be done to fix that?
    SaltyDog
    SaltyDog
    I'm almost always looking at the bottom of the page.
    The Owler
    The Owler
    Still, profile posts are pretty important too. If you want to look at normal profile posts, click 'View more' at the bottom of the list.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    No, as far as I know there isn't a way to have the profile posts not show up for one person. It's either on for all or off for all, and we like having a handful of the most recent profile posts for members to see. Sometimes they are silly and goofy and bring a smile, and sometimes they are thought provoking. A way for members to connect to other members in a less formal way than in the discussion threads.
    I have a question...If the forums were about to explode (I mean, many users, like...3000-4000) You could shut them down? Cause i...Well, fear that the same thing will happen when 1.4.1 comes out.
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Oh, sorry, i will change it right away.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hopefully the forums will be able to handle the activity. I wouldn’t fret. There are others on the forum team that would take care of the technical side of things like that. You may notice that Grumpy Squid is the Systems Administrator, he’s got all the technical know-how needed to keep us running smoothly.
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Still, i still have flashbacks from 1.4 forum vietnam.
    So an administrator is better than a moderator, so I assume a developer is better than that, meaning that the lead developer is the best. Wow.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If a moderator is like a police officer for a website then an admin is like the sheriff. Something along those lines.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom