Etotheipi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason I am now incapable of beating Queen Bee with late PHM gear. I've done it before with less gear, and I've done things like expert duke fishron pre-mechs (Very inconsistently and in a journey world, but I still count it), but Queen Bee? Nope.
    Reactions: Kane Schmitz
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Ah, in expert mode its a lot harder because her dashes are extremely fast, you can't dodge them just by jumping. But yeah normal queen bee is easy.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Ah, in expert mode its a lot harder because her dashes are extremely fast, you can't dodge them just by jumping. But yeah normal queen bee is easy.
    Slimy Saddle! Ultra-fast jump and fall! Only for 3.99$! Buy now, or the price will get back to 9.99$!!!
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    XD I didn't have a slimy saddle at the time, but yee.
    Well, good news! My stupid goal of beating fishron before any other hardmode boss with no demon altars might be possible. I've beaten him 3 times in a journey mode test world with palladium armor and a dart rifle with ichor darts plus some accessories I can easily get in my world. The journey world is a bit inaccurate, because the character I downloaded for infinite duplication has 500 health.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yes I am planning on doing crates. I'm gonna avoid biome spread issues until I get a clentaminator though, too much trouble, and evil doesnt actually spread that fast.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I only recommend it as it can be time consuming fishing up crates and getting enough Hardmode ores or bars for what ever purposes you require them for. Thus could give enough time for the spread of Hallow and Crimson/Corruption to be a tad problematic.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That said, at the least part, dig down into your oceans so you don't get permanent Hallow or Crimson/Corruption at the edges of your map. Had that occur and it's impossible for the Clentaminator to reach far enough to get all of it.
    I got duke into his 3rd phase with pre-mech gear! I don't know his exact health when I died, but he was pretty low. If I had lived like 5 seconds longer it's very possible I would have beaten him. My items still haven't been reforged, since in the test world I'm practicing on the tinkerer hasn't respawned after he died in cave lol.
    I'm testing pre-mech fishron builds with @Blue Eagle's complete journey character, and I managed to get fishron to about 10k health-ish in expert with a dart rifle, ichor darts, lightning boots, harpy wings, frog gear, ranger emblem, worm scarf, and palladium armor. Pots were just endurance, and none of the items were reforged because I'm too lazy to get a tinkerer on the journey world.
    I got a cellphone woo. I traded with a friend for depth meter and compass, because RNG hates me, but the rest I got on my own.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    When I was trying to get a cell phone, every ingredient was easy, but not a fish finder. THAT WAS HARD!
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yeah, quests can take a while. I just had a period where I just did quests, and no exploration.
    Lol. I got the fish finder before any of the other main pda components XD. I guess the rest of the cellphone will be easy.
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    lucky u! I remember it took me ages before I got to craft my PDA
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yeah, I got the last fish finder piece on my 29th quest. I still need all the things you buy from the travelling merchant, a depth meter (Which normally would be one of the first things you get lol) and a compass. Then cell phone yay.
    I just beat T1 OOA on my expert world, I had lost my ballista rod that I bought when I first met the tavern keep, so I failed a fair few times at it until I got enough medals to buy a new one. Those wyverns man.
    Halfway to a golden fishing pole =). Angler quests are way easier and funner than I thought they would be. If you have max fishing gear, how fast can you get HM ores? I want to try not doing demon altars, but I feel like it still might take forever.
    Reactions: Kane Schmitz
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Well, if my math is correct you should get about 200 HM bars per hour if you fish in a space with a biome specific crate, but there are a lot of factors I didn't include, but I think most of them are positive, so that is a low estimate I guess. You would need a pretty decent amount of pots to fish for that long though. Crate potions don't last long.
    Skeletron down! The minecart circle strat worked really well, the only time I took damage was at the very beginning while trying to get on the track. I moved a bit too fast though so it was hard to aim.
    I got full ancient shadow armor from my eater of souls farm, then got a nightmare pickaxe and molten armor ten minutes later lol. It didn't last long. I failed eater of worlds because I was too lazy with my arena, but I got the pick so I don't really care.
    I am happy. I feel like my mobility in my expert world increased a ton, cause I beat eye of cthulhu and got a goblin tinkerer, so now I have a shield of cthulhu, tiger climbing gear, a balloon, and spectre boots. I also find it funny how you get knocked back the same amount if you dash into a firefly as dashing into a zombie.
    I'm gonna try afking for ancient shadow armor, and I almost forgot to take off my armor so my defense is low enough that eoc doesn't come and kill me. I'm glad I remembered, otherwise I'll wake up to billions of graves lol.
    How far away do you need to be from Duke Fishron for him to despawn? I'm not sure how the wiki page applies to bosses. I want to know t o see the maximum distance I can place teleporters apart so I can safely switch without him going poof.
    Me and my friend beat Moon Lord! The first attempt we just slapped together some platforms and called it an arena, and then fought without potions, so we got owned as we are horrible lol. This time though we actually got potions and an arena, and we did it quite well. Also we killed the head eye way faster so it only managed like three deathrays. My friend got a lunar flare and I got a solar chest.
    Well my idea for a moon lord strat failed completely. =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom