Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Leinfors, The 1.4.1 happiness detection range is wrecking havoc on my town / city that was built for 1.4 range. They can now detect others that are 50 blocks away, which means they will detect those that are offscreen. Is it possible for the range to be reversed to 1.4.0 standards? I wish to hear what you think!
    I have a question – Is it possible that the sounds associated with each summon staff could be reevaluated before the final update? For some reason, many of the new summon staves use the Deadly Sphere Staff sound effect, which is very mechanical. I don't think it suits them well at all, especially the Finch and Flinx staves.
    Why does the Ghostar's Infinity Eight and Arkhalis' Lightwings make flapping sounds when they don't flap? Shouldn't they make no sound at all?
    Happy 1.4.1.1 release!
    Reactions: MrD108
    Dir3W0lf
    Dir3W0lf
    Ah so Leinfors is also a warhammer chad lmao
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Oddly enough, not quite. I think the universe/setting is cool but I've never actually read up on it much or played anything with it.
    Dir3W0lf
    Dir3W0lf
    ic, reading up is actually really entertaining to do when bored but playing it, you really need a high income lol
    Random question: In the credit animation, there is a female NPC appear with the Golfer I did not see before, is this the Zoologist before the werefox curse?
    Leinfors.
    Play the titanic song, because i think the forums are going to die again.
    XD
    Reactions: Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    All things must come to an end, its a natural thing :)
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Yes, my partner, we have experienced good and bad moments, and this, is the beginning of the end.
    *Insert the song of My heart will go on xd*
    Unfortunately, YouTube leaked a spoiler to me via recommended videos. I only have two suggestions if they aren't in 1.4.1 already. 🤔🥤
    1. T.V. Head's vanity helmet, mask, whatever item should also double as furniture, like Fish Bowl.
    2. The Ale Tosser should get the Bone Glove treatment if it hasn't already.
    So, I have a balance thing. I know you can't block swap sand, because it can remove the danger from it, but what about sand that has at least one side facing air? It just makes making nicer looking towns in the desert easier to build.
    Also, an actuator sand trap in the desert, like the underground one with the lava, would be very cool. Sorry, squirrel.
    Shoot. I had something else relevant to say, but I forgot it.
    I know you have already closed the item balancing thread in 1.4.1, but nonetheless I have one well argued suggestion that actually applies to the accessory ballast and may be introduced in v1.4.1.2.
    I know I can wait for the thread to reopen, but I'm afraid I will forget, so I decided to post it here.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    Adding +20 mana to Celestial Cuffs is a very good move, but there is still something wrong with this whole tinkering line. The mage as a class has the second-lowest defense in the game. One of the elements of Magic Cuffs is Shackle, the defense effect of which simply disappears, and instead removes the natural reference and even forces the mage to take damage in order to restore mana faster.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    This is a very uncomfortable situation for a mage, so I think the accessory should get a lot of buff. Should naturally regain a small amount of mana, which increases significantly after taking damage, and should provide +1 defense.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    When I said that there may be 1.4.1.1 changes, I meant adjustments to the changes I already made (Like, if I buffed/nerfed something too far). Probably not going to be making additional changes.
    Why doesn't the Guide have any advice on the Empress of Light or the Slime Queen?

Also, since Fledgling Wings are available before Hardmode, they shouldn't probably block the Wyvern advice.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    Sorry, I'm just very curious and would like to know as much as possible about the different things in this game, so I ask.
    And it's hard to find a Developer who actually answers the questions, so I was able to go a bit overboard.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    1. Because we didn't add any.
    2. Not a question
    Dapling
    Dapling
    wow Leinfors, that was awesome. I can't think of many other developers who would answer that many questions that fast :eek:
    In 1.4.1, new content will be translated.
    Will the old translations also be corrected?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    We will be doing a further localization pass for 1.4.1 changes, I don't know if it will be in 1.4.1.0 or in a hotfix, its a process with some time turnaround.
    Why are there no short swords made of Hardmode ore, Hallowed Bar, Hellstone Bar, Demonite Bar, Crimtane Bar and Chlorophyte Bar in the game?
    I know that short swords may seem useless, but they are a characteristic element of the game and can be used for all kinds of challenges, maps and jokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom