Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    CC entry update: I'm making good headway on the head. Yes, I went there. Some slight body shape changes were made, so he's less rectangular. Less rectangular is good. A ruby was added to the back of the hand, for looks. It's not there on the actual armor, but it fits. The helmet was hard to shape, but I got there.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    (Continued) The sword needs some shifting, which I'm not sure how to do yet, but I should be done by the time the CC rolls around.
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    What are you making?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Golden armored character with a night's edge.
    BotW update 3: Made it to Goron City, bought the Flamebreaker set, and found Yunobo. Now back at Goron City, I just need to talk to Bludo.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Got it. Crate some baddies, get the warp point, do Rito beast, then come back to Rudania.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Yeah, going up the path, there was the cannon at the end and nothing else that I could see
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    And the rito one’s ability is really good. A super high jump, great for scaling mountains
    Another BotW update: I beat Vah Ruta, got Mipha's Grace and the lightscale trident. Now on to Death Mountain and the Divine Beast there! And don't worry, I bought some smolderwing butterflies from Beedle to make elixirs.
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Well, you can trade it back. I personally converted all of it into 13 hearts, got the master sword, and converted 5 hearts into a new stamina wheel. I balance them, with a little more emphasis on health
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'm planning to get a full three stamina wheels, but I may change some out for hearts for Ganon.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    I don’t think you’ll need three, just stick with two for now
    BotW update: I'm trying to get to Death Mountain at the moment, and possibly around, because I need the sword that seals the darkness. The only problem is hearts. I have five.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    O o f
    I’d recommend going back and completing a lot of shrines. You need 13 hearts to get it. The master sword is “unbreakable” in the sense that instead of durability, it has power. Attacking uses up power. When it runs out, it sits in your inventory until it’s fully charged. It takes 10 minutes to recharge
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I knew about the heart requirement and the power, but I didn't know it had a ten minute recharge time. Thanks for the help.
    I just realized that we usually don't use the outside door handles to bathrooms. Unless it's a public place.
    And so begins the insanity of my new challenge of 100%ing every world difficulty with every player difficulty, on both PC and Mobile. And I also have to get at least 41 Terraprismas per world. Starting with mobile softcore-classic, I’ve decided to try ranger this time. My gear consists of an iron bow with too many arrows to count, a finch staff, a flipper, climbing claws, and a shackle.
    I’ve been playing a lot of ARK mobile recently. I’m level 49, or am I level 50? One of the two. I have a whole lot of metal at a little mining base that I’m planning on moving to my main base. And therein lies the problem. I need to get it across a river, and that takes a while. So I’m planning on building a bridge. But that also has problems.
    Well I just unlocked the Polaroid as ???. With Dark Bum, Little C.H.A.D., The Poop, Petrified Poop, and Holy Mantle, I was all but unstoppable! Beat Isaac using Ludovico, which I regret taking. I'm never taking Ludovico again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom