Terraria Community Forums

Buffling
Buffling
Hey guys! It's been a long road to make it to this satisfying milestone, but we're finally here! I've taken some time to look at just how many people have answered at least one of my questions, and it's way more than I would have thought. I just wanted to say thank you all for contributing to this awesome project of mine. I didn't even think I was going to make it past day one, but here we are.
Buffling
Buffling
Thanks @Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ, @MagiΔ, and @Greybrynn for being the first three to answer and get this whole project started. Also, I am going to put a list in my signature of pretty much everyone who answered my questions these last 100 days, sorry if I miss someone, it's a lot, and I encourage you to check it out!
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
As of now, you. I may not participate in most of these questions, but I have seen people commenting on how your questions have bettered their moods. So, you stand out to me because of how your questions have positively affected this community.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Pretty much it is you, many others I can’t quite remember names of, most of them I follow most of them they follow me, this includes @Daikonradish
But I didn’t make it to that 100 day milestone though...
SaltyDog
SaltyDog
@Unit One because they are very helpful, friendly, have a good sense of humor, and simply because they're an administrator.
SaltyDog
SaltyDog
I only started around question 50 sadly.
appleNsauce
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Actually, it’s you.
Back
Top Bottom