Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Damn Lizard squad. Taking Xbox Live and PSN down. Can't play with my buddies right now
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Xbox 360 is up, I know that. But is it confirmed for One?
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    I have the one, and it has been up for over 4 hours. You're late to the party buddy.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Just checked. I can't get on, and neither could a friend who lives near me,. Checked with another who lives in the Midwest and he can get on. May be a regional thing, due to us being on the West Coast
    If you're still planning to gift copies of Terraria and you haven't bought them yet, hurry to get them! Terraria is on double-sale right now!
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Will get them tonight! Just spending some time with family first is all.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    yaaay :) Merry Christmas for you.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    To you as well good sir! Thank you again for organizing this event!
    That moment when you realize that your KD hit above 2.0 in any game as an average.
    Feels nice to be done with finals. I need a game plan for what I should do for the whole break... Hm.
    Playing Destiny with some friends. Absolutely crushed the Crotas End raid in like 2 hours.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    On the other hand, there was that NEARLY 1-cycle on Atheon hard the other night . . . so awesome.
    Well that's just terrible. Around 6 rides are broken or closed here at Disneyland! What a bummer!
    I keep having this great thought come to my head while writing an essay, and I bang on my keyboards so hard, thinking that I'm breaking it!
    Writing an essay currently for my Polysci class on gun control. Has to be 6 pages. wish me luck.
    I just made my Tuesdays and Thursdays, an absolute hell regarding class schedules. Monday and Wednesdays are nice... no Friday class too!
    Wow. Just had to do a 8 minute speech on American Welfare and Reform for my Hcom class. Horrifying in a class of 60.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    As a french person, the only oral exam I ever succeeded at back in school was in english class. Because 99% of my class were awful at english and probably didn't understand a single word I said.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    That was like my audience essentially. However though, I had to educate my audience on my topic before political assumptions were made, (thanks American Media)
    Urk. Probably should have wrote that speech that's due tomorrow, yesterday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom