Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok so for my horrible bosses pack the bosses that have more than 1-2 sprites, i just copy and paste down(but do different for phases) and i mess around with the size..... really i can't get the space correct so it is all funny, also eye of chtuhlu looks really... strange cause i rotated him lol
    king slime is just this weird mess(one sprite has a baloon lol)
    sometimes when I play games, I want to start a new run, but get rid of all my knowledge of the game for that run, am I the only one? i remember when i would always make a hell bridge(I mean i still do for summoner, but instead out of platforms....)
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    I know how you feel.
    PrismaTiger
    PrismaTiger
    Oh for sure. Sometimes I wish I could still be surprised by items.
    Astro.
    Astro.
    when I started my new Fargos and calamity run, I didn't bother with a hell bridge, I just made an infinite water walking potion from luiafk and then broke the blocks in my way as I went. ( I was in eternity mind you)
    You know if there was a section on the forums with a number for scrapped replies, I would probably have around 109...(continuing with that accidental 9 click)
    ok... i may do two videos some time in a future, or they may be the same video, a death montage and me fighting empress of light master mode summoner on mobile... lol
    I don't know why, I live in america, yet some words i pronounce in british, and some words i pronounce it in my own way, like b's not being silent when supposed to lol
    I was so excited to start playing for the worthy on my phone, and then it keeps getting stuck at spider cave generation lol
    annyways im thinking of doing some build videos from my phone, got a character with all items. But i am not promising forever.
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!!!! be safe, maybe you shouldn't go trick or treating the same way you normally would if you still are going trick or treating, I know I am not..
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    My dad bought like five huge bags of candy, hid it, then sent us into the garage to look for it. Now, I have this Huuuge bag of candy next to me.
    PrismaTiger
    PrismaTiger
    Smh imagine having a garage. NYC tiny apartments ftw!!
    You know what, once 1.4 game to mobile and I started going in the dark gaming server for duplicating pretty much all of the items(some of the items aren’t even in the chests... and 2 of the chests I can’t open...) but I found that I am loving building again... literally I just can’t not love building, literally I just love the feeling of being able to build anything.... yeah that isa reason why terraria is soo goood
    I have noticed my game tends to crash less in 1.4, i mena i adjusted the only 3 or 4 high things to 1(it is background) hmmm very interesting, i mean i was worried it would crash a whole more than 1.3 or just like 1.3, i have been able to play this lomger...nalso im substituting my plaguebringer cloke and pinstrip pants with something else
    After all the updates for 1.4.1 come out for mobile and console I want to see dr just try to see if the ycan change the ui on 3ds terraria for 1.3.......... honestly i just want to see what they can do, i don't care if it still won't be released... lol
    THIS WAS MEANT AS A JOKE AND NOT A JOKE AT THE SAME TIME LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom