Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how dare you get rid of n̶͉͈̤̪̤̮͔̓ǫ̸̫̘̹̞͍̦͍̤̒͑̐̓͒͘ą̸̪̤͉̃̃̿͠h̵͓̑̊͠
    Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    I want n̶͉͈̤̪̤̮͔̓ǫ̸̫̘̹̞͍̦͍̤̒͑̐̓͒͘ą̸̪̤͉̃̃̿͠h̵͓̑̊͠ back
    Buffling
    Buffling
    ẁ̵͇̹̈́̈̎̍͘͝͠͝e̴̢̐͐̕ ̷̧͕̈́́̂͐̏͒͐̓̚ḑ̸̡̨̮̻͙̳͖͇̀e̵̮̬̱̲̩̤̣̼̎͋̏́͆̀̄͘̚͘m̵̫̜̭̥̪̩̰̩̱̠̑͊̕ã̵̧̞̟̦̦͔͍̏͆̓̅́̒̀͘͠n̶̨̧̡̳̣̠͇͈̥̞̽d̴̝͊̇̌̽̾͐͘ ̴͕̈́̈̈̋ͅn̸̼͇͙͇̑̔͑̈́̀̃͋̑͗͗o̷̧̗͔̝̣̮͈̺̼̐̇̆͛̌̑͘ͅą̸͓̟̦̊h̴͎̱̘͚͈̞̄
    DV Game
    DV Game
    #returnn̸̼͇͙͇̑̔͑̈́̀̃͋̑͗͗o̷̧̗͔̝̣̮͈̺̼̐̇̆͛̌̑͘ͅą̸͓̟̦̊h̴͎̱̘͚͈̞̄
    I just realized why summoner. has the lowest defense, the class was made with the intention to allow the player to focus on dodging. summoner is meant to take less hits .
    melee on the other hand, is supposed to take hits, that's why they're t a n k y b o i s
    Reactions: sillybunneh
    SuperSkeletonboi
    SuperSkeletonboi
    what about ranged and mage classes
    SuperSkeletonboi
    SuperSkeletonboi
    ranged def seems closer to the melee side (beefy) and mage has similar to summoner def (fragile)
    Astro.
    Astro.
    mage should be able to get some things over quick. before 1.4 mage had the highest dps as well as the second longest range.
    Ranger has 3 options. chip damage from high speed guns, power damage from rifles, and special arrows from bows. they also have the longest range, and projectiles can go through gaps.
    why don't the Scooby doo characters just shoot the monster on sight, its a lot faster.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    They aren't law enforcement. Plus even police officers shouldn't shoot a costume wearing criminal except in most extreme of cases where their lives are directly threatened, and even then it shouldn't be to kill.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Because then they won't get to rip the mask off and act surprised
    Astro.
    Astro.
    lol
    remember when katara wanted to blow up a factory for environmental justice and aang just tagged along because he thought ecoterrorism would be fun?
    I only just realized terraria's last major update was on its 9th anniversary
    • Wow
    Reactions: Erinit🌳
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    i realized that when they told us the release date(more of finding out that it was on its anniversary on that day)
    but then again balance changes can be considered balance changes
    I just realized I've never played on crimson worlds. ive only done drunk world and also made a world to grab some crimson
    all my other runs have been corruption lmao.
    Astro.
    Astro.
    ive also never done a run where I played a specific class yet. I haven't done many vanilla runs. I always just went with the armor that has the highest defense stat
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    Defense is overrated, though. Go for damage and DR!!!
    Astro.
    Astro.
    ik, i made the souls in Fargos and now I have big dps, colossus soul is epic too. so now I can use an oversized star wrath that summons entire galaxies worth of stars.
    im in language arts class and my teacher was trying to talk but was muted lol
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    My technology teacher keeps forgetting to present and we all sit there confused as he talks about JavaScript.
    Just got a living wood wand from a tree. that makes 2 rare drops from trees now
    (other is the eucalyptus sap)
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Oh, dude, that's rare. Congratulations, but it should be easier to just go and find a living tree with a wand inside.
    But pet is GOOD (imagine you get it from your first trees in a new world with new character, and you weren't trying do it)
    Astro.
    Astro.
    I was only trying to get some wood for npc housing lol
    Astro.
    Astro.
    update on this: I made a new world to test my new computer. I got another living wand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom