nathn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo terrarian builders are there any tips to improve this tree for my spawn design
    Capture 2023-05-09 20_54_08.png
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    nathn
    nathn
    also im already hardmode on this world and im trying to change the spawn to make it look cool
    I have started a modded terraria( jojostands ) w/ my friends and im currently building houses before eoc and this house might be good enough
    Capture 2022-10-30 12_54_25.png
    Do you guys know warframe? Im kinda 150 hrs in it rn
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I played it a long time ago. Started it in 2016. But now for the most part I've retired from it. Put in a lot of hours.
    Reactions: nathn
    Just played kingdom hearts 3 without knowing the 1 & 2
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    How'd it go?
    nathn
    nathn
    Confusing at first but im already halfway through the game. And im trying to get everything before i finish
    Edit: Im at the Caribbean World already :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Confusing at first is Kingdom Hearts for ya. Then again, there's a method to the madness! `:D
    Who have a 3ds if you do what Pokemon game do you have?
    I only have Pokemon Moon :)
    SomePersonIGuess
    SomePersonIGuess
    Ive had it and I have dlc. My dream team is almost finished except for I can’t yeet superior into there
    Esther
    Esther
    As for every main series Pokémon game I've had ever:
    I've played FireRed on miniplay.com, and also the first mystery dungeon game but that's besides the point
    The 3 I already mentioned
    Let's go Eevee
    And Sword (I don't have the dlc yet)
    nathn
    nathn
    Nice
    Have anyone played five nights at candy remastered cause i already finished 7/20 and secret ending
    And im finding a good fnaf fangame to play for now
    I just realize that until now ive been here in the forum for 1 year and yet my message and reaction score is low :/
    Geotree
    Geotree
    Wanna know how to bump that up? Theres this magical thing called rp ing. Ive been active since October 16 and my messages is 186 times higher than yours. And thats low compared to other rp ers.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Hey, it's not a competition-- don't feel pressured to post messages when you don't have anything you really want to say.
    What do you guys think about roblox?
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    it's really cool, but some of the people on there are really bad
    Geotree
    Geotree
    Roblox 50% normal people, 50% general annoying and bad people
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Roblox attracts a wide variety of children audiences. This in turn, attracts many bad people who manipulate children like child predators, scammers, and inappropriate material spreaders. I'd suggest the new generation stray away from Roblox and try more safer games like Minecraft and Terraria.
    I think master mode for the worthy is much worse in mobile.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    This implies you have 1.4 on mobile, which I assume you don’t have.
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    JohnnyKage
    JohnnyKage
    With an Xbox remote hooked up to the mobile device, it’s easier then using the controller with the actual console lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom