Terraria Community Forums

CantWontDo
CantWontDo
Empress's attacks are easy to dodge in the first phase. All you need is some good wings, a dash, and recognizing the sounds that attacks make. then, in the second form, she goes mad and starts spamming them. It is so absolutely annoying.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Ah. Hopefully I can kill her fast enough in the second phase that its not too painful
FAdadada
FAdadada
Duke Fishron and Empress, two hard bosses in the game, aren't too far off from one another in terms of difficulty. They are extremely predictable bosses. In fact, they doll-out the exact same moves and patterns every time you fight them, and after fighting them for a while, you will always intuitively recognize what their next step is going to be.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
I've written out her attack pattern on a piece of paper, I just need to memorize it lol. But if they have comparable difficulty then I should be fine cause I can squish Fishron with my current gear.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Empress of Light is harder to me compared to Duke Fishron. It might be due to how Duke Fishron's attacks are a bit more "straightforward". While the Empress of Light's patterns can also be memorized and gotten down, there's a lot more to keep track of with the Empress which I think is the reason she is harder to me.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yeah, empress is definitely harder for me.
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
Imagine my pain on mobile. My max zoom out is smaller than pc's max zoom in.
Back
Top Bottom