Etotheipi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• According to a friend a zombie merman dropped 560 platinum in our collab journey world. I'm still skeptical, its very probable that another member duped the money and dropped it as a joke, but if it was dropped that's insane.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yeah I have no clue what happened. But I saw a bug report of a similar issue so it might be real.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Another player probably stupidly died with 560 platinum.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    XD Yeah that might have happened. I might tell them to send me a screen shot of their dupe menu to see who duped the plat.
    So far I'm liking summoner. Whips are more important than I though they would be before trying it. Snapthorn + obsidian armor + feral claws has such a freaking fast attack speed I love it.
    I started a new world with 3 friends, (Journey mode, cause there's no way we're gonna collect 60 heart crystals, so we'll dupe). I'm gonna be a summoner, which is kind painful. At first I went for a snapthorn, and I'm kinda close, but finch AI is so annoying and causes everything takes 30 years to kill. Also RNG wasn't kind. Flinxes also didn't want to spawn.
    Yessss. Got empress on my third attempt. The key was going to a large world so I had a bigger arena to work with, cause small worlds are just so cramped.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Kaleidoscope. idrc about any of the weapon drops, the thing I was after was soaring insignia.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    I thought it was guaranteed? Kaleidoscope is a great whip though.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Its one of the 4 weapons in the loot pool. Yeah it is a good whip, but I'm not summoner so I don't care all that much.
    Failed my first EoL attempt, it just gets so hectic in phase 2 and I messed up. I'm gonna try to memorize the pattern better.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    told you. I hate it when she spews all those home projectiles all around her instead of just in one spot. Especially during the daytime fight?!
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yeah. I'm definitely not going to attempt daytime fight for a while lol. I got like 8 prismatic lacewings in one night from blood moon + water candle, so I'm not too worried about failing cause I can just try again.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    well, even in normal mode I spent like 15 attempts to kill it in the daytime. imagine expert / master edition
    I hate writing introductions and conclusions to essays, and writing in general, math is better.
    How much harder is night time Empress than Duke Fishron?
    Got Fishron wings on my 9th kill. (I think it was 9). Fishron is just so easy once you've beaten him before, you can take out a third of his health with a tsunami while he transitions from first to second, and the third phase basically doesn't exist anymore since he dies before he starts it.
    Kirbo_the_Poyo
    Kirbo_the_Poyo
    Rlly? I am doing a strict ranger run through and got a bubble gun first try, and now I can't beat him! lol!
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Ooof. I also got a bubble gun first try which was a pain cause I was also ranger. But the mount let me crush the mech bosses so it wasnt too bad. I got a tsunami the second time though.
    I recorded my first expert plantera fight =)
    I'm happy I beat Fishron pre-mech, the fishron mount made destroyer and twins a breeze, and skeletron prime probably won't be much harder. I'll just need to wait for another rainy night.
    I beat Duke Fishron on my main character =). I was going to give up after that attempt if I failed since it was getting kind of frustrating, but then I won! I got a bubble gun though, which is nice, but I really wish it had more range. I'd much rather have a tsunami or razorblade =P. I might try again but I think I might try and beat the mechs first. I've got destroyer down already.
    I'LL EAT YOUR WORLDS...
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Oof. I'm gonna try a guide Syntreli made, it overviews the attack patterns.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Ah. I might try to do daytime first lol, just for fun. Terraprisma would also be nice.
    I did this alone, on normal mode with Zenith in 7 att. I can't imagine how hard is it to make it in the daytime as Summoner with just post-plantera gear! It is a hard challenge I guess.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Yeah. People do it though.
    I feel like I'm more or less out of most of the pain of early hardmode, I got a crystal serpent, and then used that to get an onyx blaster, so I have a chance against enemies and don't have to hide in the corner spamming my phoinex blaster as fast as I can whenever I see a bat.
    I got a unicorn statue early on in my world, so now that it's hardmode, it's genocide time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom