Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who do you main in Smash Ultimate...if you have it
    ForeverPyrite🌳
    ForeverPyrite🌳
    Marth, been maining him since Melee.
    I was Lucina since I moved from the 64 to 3DS and then I went to school, they made fun of me, I got SSBU, beat their asses, then lastly Sephorith came out and I main him now
    Someone from Nevada
    Someone from Nevada
    Ah...I see, I also main Lucina, it's in my signature of smash characters I main
    King Jarman
    King Jarman
    The new dlcs characters are getting stupid and overpowered tho
    Okay so.....(dumb question time)is your profile picture supposed to be Sephiroth from FF7 looking badass as always.
    Hey @Leinfors, with console most likely fast approaching the journeys end and being complete what can you not wait for. I cant wait to see how it's ported in general.
    Random question: Before 1.4, some arrows and thrown weapons can be retrieved after firing, but 1.4 seems making them all disappear after use (except paper plane). I wonder why make this change during development?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I never knew this was changed :dryadconfused:
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    As I recall it, Red felt it was an antiquated and no longer needed mechanic that pretty much had mostly been left in from very early development. Contemporary Ranged gear and combat didn't really need it anymore, especially since Ranged combat is often some of the strongest in the game.
    Someone from Nevada
    Someone from Nevada
    True, but at the same time, if you use a chlorophyte repeater and an endless quiver, then you could get infinite arrows, I think that's why it's not a mechanic anymore
    If you could revamp only one of the two, would you rather revamp granite or marble biomes? I’d personally go for granite.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Hmm, to keep to symmetry, I don't think I'd want to revamp either one without the other. :)
    YoungFellerTRA
    YoungFellerTRA
    I actually have a cool idea for granite:
    Granite cluster staff: fires small shards of granite that pierce enemies. Low damage and mana cost, and pretty fast.
    Granite golem staff: summons miniature granite golems that prefer to stay close to the player and act defensively. Having more makes them stack up, alternating between front and back with each summon.
    Are they going to start remaking the terrarian yoyos? I have been really trying to get my hands on one of those
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I really have no involvement with that, that is controlled by OneDrop's production scheduling.
    Greetings from the 3DS edition!
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    But don't get me wrong, I love 3ds Terraria and am perfectly fine with watching others play Journey's end. One reason for that is That I have things others don't. Such as the three bosses, Ocram, Lepus, and Turkor. Cool enemies, more 'holidays' (Oktoberfest, etc). No Vamp knives nerfs, and some foes are stronger or weaker, such as Santa-NK1.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    heart arrows too i think.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    Oh yea, more items/ammo's.
    I understand why heart arrows were removed! They are waaayyy op.
    Random question: Just found that the Roasted Duck gives the buff icon of Seafood Dinner, while the Seafood Dinner gives Roasted Duck icon, is this an oversight?
    It looks like the Movement Speed cap has been completely removed from the game, was this intentional? Because the changelogs don't say anything about it (unless I missed something)
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Yeah I nagged Yorai into doing so. There were so many ways of bypassing it already, and his biggest objection (clipping through tiles by accident) was already a possible consequence of most of them, and it wasn't something that happened except with hoiking. So he removed it and I don't think I've seen any consequences since.
    J Bame
    J Bame
    That's good to hear! I always thought Movement speed needed a buff. One final question: What update was it removed in? Need to know so it can be documented in the wiki.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Dug around in our records for when I brought it up, looks like February, so that would have been for 1.4 :)
    Great job man! You gais had me extremely worried for a while there, I thought there was some internal breakdown in quality assurance or something like that, behind the scenes! *sigh of relief* 🥤:sigh:
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Its simple reality that you can't make 2-3 hundred balance changes without a few slip-ups. That's what the safety net of the balance thread was for. :)

It won't hurt anything if a couple items are a little off for a few weeks! Afterall, we had Stormbow for years.
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    Nah, it's deeper than that! You made some difficult, yet highly appropriate calls that a large number of ppl don't agree with (Fire Cracker for example)! A lot of these issues were multi-layered & you nailed it, I'm so thankful for that! 😊🥤
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom