G1!+¢h+r@p
I'll be seeing you around, guys.
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
Goodbye.
Esther
Esther
Bye...
We'll try keeping Black, Tainted Calamity alive while you're gone...
and probably fail horribly
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Same with the FNaF Theme Park
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
I'm online so you should tell me to scram lol
I'll try to get a moderator to make @TerrariaOn3DS the, er, "owner" of FNaF Theme Park.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Idk what to do about BTC tho
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
This is gonna be a crazy time but I am looking forward to it! FNaF theme park will be taken care of, but the Calamity one will be strange. But I am sure that you will figure something out!
Esther
Esther
For BTC, the only thing I can think of is making someone else the co-owner (so we won't be stuck in the progression).
Also I applied Citrus just in time lol
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
lol Indeed. Esther, you wanna be co-owner? You're one of the most active people on BTC, so I think you're the best fit for the job!
Esther
Esther
Ehhhh...
I have terrible self-esteem lol
I don't really think I'd be a good fit
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Who would you suggest, then? TerrariaOn3DS can't really be the owner of both RPs, he has other things to do besides be a substitute... well, a substitute ME. I can't really think of anyone besides maybe @Animus Viral who'd be a better fit, and who knows if they'll want to do it.
Esther
Esther
In that case, I'll try, and if I really need help I can just ask a few friends who do role-playing for help
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Asking for help is always possible, I am likely to do it myself plenty of times.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
All you need to do is narrate stuff when necessary, control enemies (particularly bosses) during fights, and make random events happen here and there lol.
Esther
Esther
Again, I'll try
it sucks that I can't have push notifications on my tablet, that would've helped a lot lol
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I have been wondering about your OCs though Glitchtrap.
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
ye probably. I don't use them tho, I just check up on the forums a lot xD
ANNYWAY, I'm not supposed to be here lol. Bye!
Back
Top Bottom