Klokinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You wouldn't happen to be the same Klokinator that's writing the Cryopod to Hell story, would you?
    Klok? You have an account here? I really wasn't expecting to see you anywhere but TEB. Not like you know who I am on TEB anyway. I never post
    Klokinator
    Klokinator
    I got no idea who you is mang, but yeah I'm like... everywhere. I have accounts on all the FE forums, and at least 100 other forums, though my level of usage drops to nil on the majority of them.
    Logged onto old Terraria forums, got an award for three years of membership. DAMN. Been playing since initial leaked release, baby.
    How many people remember me from old TO? 900 posts and still invisible?
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i only remember that i've seen your name on some threads. at least i remembered some part of your existence! :D

i have no idea what redigit did wrong but, it's awesome and respectable that he apologized.
    Klokinator
    Klokinator
    I'm way better known in the Fire Emblem fandom. I have a really popular hack that a lot of people play.
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    lol. somepony's starting to seem awfully concheated~. :eek:

i'm pretty much tcf (used TO before tcf was made) exclusive. so outside of those, i'm very unlikely to remember/know somepony from another forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom