Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
“It was once thought that darkness contained grass”— the infected translate fail
It’s from a book a friend an I made(it is incomplete) and i translated it into many other Languages and then back to English and this happened, and also from the same translation fail I said
“If you think too long you will die”
CursedSliver
CursedSliver
"If you think too long you will die"

Great, it's my new quote now
Buffling
Buffling
"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche
FalloutGuy645
FalloutGuy645
“An intelligent person would not need to curse to get their point across” - IDK probably someone
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
"Put that cookie down, NOW!" -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
“If you think too long you will die” – Greybrynn, 2020
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
There will be three, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. There will be a fourth, and the battle between light and dark will be won. A new leader will rise from the ashes of his death, and his name will be remembered beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and always will be. - The Last Hope by Erin Hunter
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
"The mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of reality. I guess my mind bent so much that it snapped in two." -Mr. Grimm from Twisted Metal Black
Shloomally
Shloomally
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato
neoselket
neoselket
Smart people learn from their mistakes, but the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.
-Dale, Fablehaven
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight" -Sun Zu Jane Doe
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
Ive won but at what cost?-
some random dude
Back
Top Bottom