Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I tried the FF Pixel Remasters 1 and 3 (I plan on starting 2 soon) and... wow. Sooo much better than their previous ports. Highly recommend.
    Opinions on previous POTUS: "This guy's gonna start WW3!" Current POTUS: "Hold my... you know, the thing."
    Lefties: "How dare you break into the Capitol Building and endanger lawmakers!!!!" (cont)
    Someone that needs help
    Someone that needs help
    I find it crazy how people are trying to say that black lives matter when the black people are shooting other black people on the street saying "BLM!"
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Almost as crazy as the entirely black neighborhoods chasing out white people who are chanting "BLM!" in their neighborhoods, lol.
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    I hate leftists. (Mostly)
    Obama started ten wars. Zero criminal charges.
    Trump started zero wars. He has over 70 criminal charges. We need to get him back in charge.
    So I finally did it. I finally bought and started playing Minecraft. I can see why people get so addicted to this game lol.
    Reactions: Buffling
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'll probably be doing a writeup on it sometime, as I see some design decisions that went into this game that are rather interesting to talk about.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm just gonna leave this here. I don't think I even really need to add anything to this, this young lady does an awesome job of it.
    Be careful what you ask for. And/or "You don't know what you got till it's gone"
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Sadly, a lot of women were programmed into thinking that a man's life is somehow better. I remember reading an article about a F->M transgendered person saying that they were shocked at the lack of privledge and how this person was missing their protections that they had as a woman, how disgusted they were with how people treated them.
    • Wow
    Reactions: TMGK
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Not talking about transphobia, they were mentioning things that happen to many men naturally.
    ZJ
    ZJ
    actually I kind of agree
    [warning: language]
    Dat Roast. This girl really roasts twitter puritans attacking vtubers and fake wannabes.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Here's my take on the matter: vtubers attract fans with their personalities, and those people on twitter feel personally attacked because they don't have one
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's exactly the point she's making. "Start creating, stop tweeting" etc. "You wanna be like me? Then get out there and do something worth watching and stop crying about it."
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It's also served with a side dish of snarkiness: "I live in your head, rent free"... she knows they are absolutely consumed with their jealousy and hatred of her, that she lives in their heads and they will literally destroy themselves trying to hurt her rather than do something productive with their time.
    What kind of backwards BS is this!? "If you're not one of us then you're evil". Oi.
    My boss shut the nightshift down at work. (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm of two minds: one, I will miss the easy work and being online while at work.. but on the other hand.. I can sleep at night, and should have far more consistent and reliable sleep, which will let me be more productive during the day, so I think all-in-all, it will be a good thing.
    So if anybody is looking for a browser because of Mozilla's recent controversy....
    Reactions: Amaro_Lunático
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Today, it's Donald Trump. Tomorrow, it could be you. Or anybody you know. Anybody who doesn't agree with Big Tech. They can, and will, label anything they like as "hate speech" or "inciteful words". Those are simply just too vague terms to support erasing someone's online existence over.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    If they take me down, I’ll just make a new account
    Completely new identity, but I’ll privately message everybody that I’m ChimeraWarden
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Try some tom MacDonald music. I'm not much of a rap fan, but he speaks a lot of truth similar to your post and he is a great political speaker. Most people are afraid to say the wrong thing. Well, what the left deems as wrong. If we stopped dividing left and right, everything would be fine. 'Left wing, right wing both help the same bird fly.'
    I'm going to buy this game, purely because of their stance.
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    Omg yes FINALLY! A game company defending themselves! I’ve dreamed of the day this would happen
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Not so much defending themselves, but more just saying "I'll do what I want, I don't care what you say." They know they don't answer to Twitter, and they're just gonna do whatever they want regardless of the SJW nonsense.
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    True that
    So I started playing Among Us last night.. fun game though public lobbies suck. need to find a decent discord group that plays regularly or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom