Khoir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still recovery from my Sickness "Lazy" :'3
    but still try hard to texturing for my Texture pack ~..
    We should/need to appreciate the fact that you make sprites alone.
    Which is actually great.
    Reactions: Buffling and Khoir
    Khoir
    Khoir
    thank you,tbh i want some partner or team to implement or to add it to mod cuz im can't make mod by my self
    Digitus
    Digitus
    I can't / wouldn't be your partner because I have no sprite experience. Still, I suggest / recommend making an announcement in your profile.
    Khoir
    Khoir
    thank you for your suggest,
    but im still busy this month and not gonna texturing or post anything
    but next month i will continue my texturing work
    Yo, i found a little problem in your texture pack. For some reason the Adult Harpy pet is not working and the plantera summon is working only on 50%. The weapon sprite changes but the summon doesn't for some reason. The other pets and summons your pack provides work well. I used them in the "Resource pack" folder since i turned the xnb files to png so i wouldn't have to replace my main terraria folder sprites.
    JaxSK
    JaxSK
    So i was wondering if theres a way to fix it ?
    Khoir
    Khoir
    Ofc it not work cuz some of it have bigger canvas size than original,that's why i using xnb file and recommended to replace it to game folder and remind u to backing up first
    if there someone can help me to find reference for Cat girl
    cuz i want to Replace Cat as Cat Girl ~
    Reap
    Reap
    The Nekopara girls are great options. Chocola and Vanilla are the main ones. But there are a lot if you really wanted to do one for every cat texture.
    Reactions: Khoir
    Khoir
    Khoir
    Noted next month will working on it
    ok Next Project will be Edited all Summon
    so summoner Class will become more interesting, I mean summoning your Waifu to fight with you that really like a Dream XD
    Still Work with PlanteraGirl 4 Animation ~
    Khoir
    Khoir
    I hope i have someone who help me to do texture uwu
    I do all of this alone 😅
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There comes a time for assistance. Nobody's alone! Someone else must take it upon themselves and test an individual's project to determine its viability! `:)
    Reactions: Khoir
    Khoir
    Khoir
    The texture originaly just for my self
    well that why i do what i want XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom