Geotree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• now that I realize it I have a lot of weird fears.
    a COMPLETLEY RATIONAL fear of plants (the only ones I will touch are food and trees, grass is a meh)
    a fear of mushrooms
    trytophobia
    fear of needles (oh boy flu shots are hell)
    and other stuff I cant think of right now
    Geotree
    Geotree
    and these are actually fears, not stuff that you feel weird looking at, like jump out of your chair, tingling all over your back and neck, and distancing yourself from anywhere near your chair and computer, and reconsidering going back to your computer.
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    fear of needles... is hard.
    I can't stop the tears from my eyes when they come,but I'm fine by the time I'm home/\.
    absoulutley absurd spider fact of the day. spiders' hairs can detect individual atoms touching them, and another type of hair can detect the force a hydrogen atom's core puts on its nucleus. and thats just the hairs
    life sucks. especially when you have to make a working computer in minecraft from scratch in one day because you forgot about it for the past 5 months, I should've picked an easier project
    when your wathcing someone play this vr shooter game and your reflexes start acting up.
    now that I'm looking back I'm just now realizing how bad boruto was, and just to give perspective.
    Naruto: the show about the kid with a demon fox living in him and amazing plot to go along with it
    Boruto: I have daddy problems, plus absolutley no consistent plot.
    I found something out. take of your shoes and socks and ind of grab your toes with your hands, right hand on right foot, etc. now wiggle your toes. then put your left hand on your right foot, etc. thhen wiggle them, its weird.
    I'm playing the trailmakers race thingy and I am SO PISSED. on the track its either so much traction I cant turn or theres almost no traction and a spin out. plus the fact that if I touch anything the game forgets what traction is.
    Geotree
    Geotree
    plus I will crash roll and almost burn, but still be able to race, but then I'll slightly tap the wall and it'll say, ohp sorry, you vehicle is too :red:ed up to race
    Geotree
    Geotree
    then when I spin out it doesnt even have the courtesy to put me back forward, it remembers traction just in time to make me face backwards
    Geotree
    Geotree
    then I get on my final lap then it decides I dont deserve a win and c ompletley :red:s me up
    having internet probelms all day, constant 2 bars and in the past 3 minutes internet has disconnected 7 times
    Geotree
    Geotree
    scratch that 8
    Geotree
    Geotree
    homework is a nightmare
    is it unusual for me to remember stuff from when I was two. cuz if so, that means I have good long term memory but terrible short term memory
    me: looks up anime music on youtube
    youtube: hmm, I think this man wants vr hentai videos
    this is why anime has such a bad reputation

(dont you :red:ing dare look up hentai, I am not to be blamed for anything you do)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom