TerraWren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Terraria item idea: Blast Protection Coating
    this coating could be applied to any block, wall, or furniture item, and it would prevent explosions from damaging them
    i haven't talked here in nearly two years haha, looking back on how dumb i was back then, and looking at myself now i've changed a lot /pos
    back then i was a jerk, but i'm glad i'm not that way anymore :]
    Anyone want a slime staff and 10 platinum for a clentaminator?
    i am a wimpy dork who doesn't want to get her :red: kicked by the destroyer, doesn't want her body to burst into a bloody mess by the twins, and doesn't care to fight Prime.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'll accept!
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    the fact i was actually worried about fighting the mech bosses back then 😭
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i was actually asking to trade for a terraria item and looking back at it that is so embarrassing lmao
    Came up with an idea for a terraria mod. a mod that adds new enemies, new critters, a Hobby system, new biomes, new events, new bosses, new weapons, tools, and armor, new furniture, new potions, new blocks, new items, and a new mode: Post-Hardmode. and a bunch more
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    In most major mods there is post Moon lord content which is definitely post hardmode content since ML is end of it.
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i know, but my mod idea will have a hardmode for hardmode.
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i am thinking it will make all of the prehardmode and hardmode enemies even stronger, making the game feel like you just started, but more dangerous
    I am rebuilding my base from scratch! I started to dislike the way my old base was built, so I blew it up and am building a forest base now. I have a large middle tree, and i will have other trees, smaller but still bigger, off to the sides, and hide different biomes in them to house npcs in their favorite biome.
    I have Terraria for both PC and 3DS. On my 3DS, my worlds keep on becoming inaccessible. Everytime I try to load a world with a lot of chests in it, it crashes. I was trying to make a storage world, and lost so much loot.
    I am going to make a world for hardmode, and keep my current world in constant prehardmode, as i don't want to have to cleanse my current world. it would be nice if you had to talk to a special npc, or maybe the guide, and manually have the hallow and evil biome be generated.
    I hope tmodloader for 1.4 gets here soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom