Terraria Community Forums

SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
(ranger/summoner also isn't very fragile either lol)
whoneedsnamestbh
whoneedsnamestbh
Yeah, ranged/summoner is probably the most fun I’ve had in a playthrough. I wouldn’t say it’s that OP, but Eventide/Tsunami + Xeno completely shreds :red:.
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
ranged and mage is close second *im looking at you last prism...*
whoneedsnamestbh
whoneedsnamestbh
I admit I sometimes go off the hook when someone disses summoner and write the equivalent of an AP Language essay about it like some 30 year old neckbeard, tbh. I see what you mean.
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
we can all admit melee needs a buff
Dapling
Dapling
Absolutely. If it were up to me I would have everything get a new animation so it isn't just rotating sprites with generic projectiles.
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
Specially rework the armors solar armor only gives 29%dmg thats the lowestt of the 4
Dapling
Dapling
I mean you basically are only going to use Zenith once you have solar armor so I'm not sure that matters.
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
*that is... if you find an enchanted sword lol*
whoneedsnamestbh
whoneedsnamestbh
Solar Armor is actually melee done right, it has insane (30%!!) damage reduction as well as 3 hp/s of life regen and the highest defense of any armor in the game. If melee always focused on being this defensive, instead of saying “this helmet has 20 defense instead of 5 and generic offense”, Melee would probably be worth it.
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
*you have changed my mind*
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
*the problem is beetle armor with shell gives 45% dmg reduction and the scalemail gives 45%melee dmg*
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
I don't even lke just goojng it with one class.I like to mix it up,use a summoner weapon now,put a jungle hat,use the cursed,falmes,then use shadowflames knives...bla bla bal bla
SuperSkeletonboi
Akamizuha
Akamizuha
have you guys seen the latest terraria veterans ftw yet
Akamizuha
Akamizuha
deadalus+chlorophyte arrows are insane
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
not as extreme as eventide with chlorophyte tho
Akamizuha
Akamizuha
oh thats true
Dapling
Dapling
I guess it prevents them from missing. I still would rather just use a dart weapon over daedalus though. Those can pierce and smart bounce.
Back
Top Bottom